7 : Forgive & Forget

-Jade-

My phone violently rings on the coffee table, and Perrie removes her arm from my shoulders as I lean over and grab my phone, excusing myself from the room.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Jade, we need to talk." Mum says, sadness dripping from her voice.

"Mum, I can't right now." I say, glancing at Bella cuddling into Perrie on the couch, watching Bella's favorite movie.

"When can you talk then? I really need to sort things out with you." I can hear her frown and sincerity through the phone.

"Um, how about Monday at 8:15, I have to leave by 8:50 to be on time for work though. Is that okay?" I say quietly, not wanting Perrie to hear.

"Yes, that's fine. I'll see you then, Jadey."

"Bye mum." I say, hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Perrie asks as I walk back into the room.

"Wrong number." I shrug, and she drapes her arm over my shouders, and I cuddle into her side.

Bella crawls in between us as we continue to watch the movie, laughing occasionally.

This is how I want it to be forever, and how I think it's going to be forever, but I know that it will eventually change, I just don't know how soon.

...

"Bye Perrie." I say, smiling.

Perrie kisses my cheek.

"Bye Bella." I say, crouching down to her height and pressing a cheek to her forehead.

"Bye mummy." She says, hugging me.

"Are you sure you don't mind taking Bella?" I ask Perrie, standing back up.

"It's no problem. I just have to stop at my house really quick to get my bags and then we'll go to school. Do you want to take her home too?" Perrie asks.

"Can you take Bella back to yours after?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. Bye baby, see you later. C'mon Bella." Perrie holds her hand out and Bella grabs it, leaving the apartment.

I sigh, grabbing my work bag and waiting a couple minutes for them to leave so I can head to my mum's.

On my way to her house, I try to mentally prepare myself.

It's fine Jade, what's the worse she can do?

Disown you for being gay.

It's not like that's actually going to happen.

It does.

But I have a job and a home, I can sustain myself. I don't need her help, I can find ways around it.

Yeah, and what are you going to do with Bella when you and Perrie have sex?

It's not like that's going to happen anytime soon.

Who knows when you and Perrie could get it on?

I really need to shut up.

I see my mum's house, pulling into the driveway and walking up to her doorstep while taking deep breaths.

I ring her doorbell, praying to God that mum won't freak out on me.

"Jade." She smiles, opening the door. "Come on in." She steps back, letting me into the house and leading me into the living room.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask, trying to compose myself.

"Jade, I am so so sorry." Mum starts crying.