10 : "Can I Ask You A Question?"

~*~ fast forward a few magical months ~*~

( I am typing this with a band aid on my middle finger let's see how well this works out )

( I still have the band aid on my finger my nail is really really broken and I don't feel like going through that type of pain right now )

HEHE IT'S ALSO GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING ( or maybe I just accidentally wrote a crap ton ( basically half a chapter ) at one of three plot points for this chapter ?? I think ?? I need to check lol

-Jade-

"Bella, I'm so proud of you!" I grin, holding Bella's hands.

"I wanna get it off now." Bella pouts.

"We're just gonna wait for Perrie to get back, and then we'll leave. Okay?" I explain.

"Mhm." Bella nods, diverting her attention back to her Barbie dolls.

It's been two months since Bella broke her leg, and Perrie and I's relationship is now stronger than ever. Even though we haven't been dating for that long, we still love each other so much. Yes, love. She dropped the bomb a while back, and I realized I am in love with Perrie.

We're a family now. I love Perrie with all my heart, and so does Bella. She's becoming more used to the two mom family, and has even started calling Perrie 'Momma'. It's the cutest thing ever.

It's a gorgeous spring day, that's why Bella and I are waiting for Perrie on the porch outside.

And yes, we have a porch now! Perrie and I bought a nice house together, only a few minutes away from the pre-school.

I tap my foot, looking at the flowers swaying in the breeze.

I smile, looking back down at Bella.

I am so content with my life right now. To think a few months ago, I was still hung up on Sam. Or I was scared of coming out to my mom. Everything is perfect, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Perrie pulls up her car into the driveway, flashing me a huge grin. I smirk at her, then diverting my attention to Bella as she gets out of the car.

"I have to pee really bad." She yells, running up to the house.

"You go ahead, I'll get Bella in the car." I smile at the blonde. She gives me a thankful smile, pressing a soft kiss to my lips, then runs inside.

"C'mon Bel, let's get you up." I say, hooking my arms in her armpits and pulling her up.

She grabs her crutches, then starts to walk down the stairs, while I wait behind her to make sure she doesn't fall.

Bella's becoming such a big girl, and I hate it. I want her to be my little girl forever.

When Bella is safely off the stairs, I turn around to see Perrie right behind me, picking up the Barbie dolls.

"Pez?" I ask, fiddling with tips of my hair.

"Yes beautiful?" She questions, standing back up.

I roll my eyes at the pet name.

"I don't want Bella to grow up." I pout.

"Aw, Jadey." She coos, wrapping her arms around me.

"Bella will always be our little girl. Even when she's getting her drivers license, or going to university, getting married, or having kids of her own. She will always be our little girl." Perrie reassures me.

"Our little girl?" I ask, looking up into her bright blue eyes.

"Yes, of course our little girl. I am her mumma, after all." Perrie smiles, releasing me from her grasp.