Chapter Six

A/N: Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I've updated. But I've decided to update few chapters for now and then I will update all at once in the month of April. Anyway, this chapter is kind of a filler. I really don't have time to write and update. I hope you guys like it.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Princess" Chase says as he comes towards his car brushing his hair. I look at him disgustingly. "What?" He says. "Were you making out with Rachel again in the library?" I ask him. He smirks. "Stop stalking me. It doesn't suit you, Princess. Come on now let's go." He says as he opens the door for me. Since when did Chase Bolton become a gentleman?

I sit in his car and he starts driving. We pass through my house and stop after three blocks. I get out of the car and front of lies a medium sized house which has quite a homey feeling to it. "I'm sure it's not like what you guessed." Chase says. I just shrug in response not knowing what exactly to say.  I then follow him inside his house as he unlocks it.

"Chase is that you?" says a little girl. The little girl with brown hair and beautiful eyes just like Chase comes running and hugs his knees. "Hey Char." Chase says as he ruffles her hair. She then looks at me with her big honey-brown eyes and then asks Chase, "Who is she?" I then kneel down front of her and say, "Hi, I'm Bethany. You can call me Beth." I smile. "Hi! I'm Charlotte. I'm eight years old. It's really nice to meet you." She says. She's so adorable.

"Chase, she reminds me of El." Charlotte says looking at Chase. Chase looks down at her and smiles lightly. He then tells her to go up in her room and do her homework. "Come on Princess. Let's go to my room." Chase says. I just stand there still. Who is El? Why do I remind them of Her? "I'm taking you to my room so that we could practise singing while using my computer. I'm not gonna rape you." He chuckles. I just glare at him and follow him up to his room.

"So what do we do now?" I ask as I sit on the chair which is near his desk. "We get to know each other." He says as he sits on his bead comfortably. "What do you want to know about me?" I ask him. "Everything." He says. And that stops me. Why is he so curious to know me? I'm just a random girl. No one has ever cared to get to know me except Ash and Luke.

"Okay. I'll start and then you can tell me alright? My name is Chase Bolton. I'll be 18 years old on November 20. My favourite colour is blue. I love football and I hope to get a scholarship. I've been singing ever since I was a kid. I stopped during freshman year due to reasons. I write songs and I play the guitar. Now your turn." He smiles. "My name is Bethany Jones. I'm 17 years old. My birthday is on the 17th April. My favourite colour is Purple. I plan to be an Engineer someday. Singing and dancing is my passion. I play the piano and I kinda write songs too." I say. "You're not weird at all. I thought you were totally into books." Chase says. I just stick my tongue out at him.

"Why don't we sing an original song?" I ask him. "I mean, I'm sure you must've written a song before or something. You could give me the lyrics while I could compose it." I suggest. He nods in reply. "That's really a nice idea princess. We could do that."

"I'll just get you something to eat. I'm sure your hungry. I'll be right back." He says as he  walks out of his room. Chase's room is not what you'd expect it to be. It's neat and tidy. On one side of his wall there are pictures of him and his family. There's a shelf where all different kinds of CDs are placed. His desk has all his textbooks and school essentials but there's something that catches my eye. It's a diary. I know it's rude to touch someone else's things but I just can't help myself from not touching it. So I take the diary and I open the first page to see what's written.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Songs. These are the songs that Chase has written in his book. I turn the pages to see many songs written. And one of the lyrics catches my eye.
"What are you doing?" Chase says as he walks into the room with chips in his hand. "Just seeing your diary." I say. "I didn't expect you to write such amazing lyrics. I like this. We should totally sing this." I show him the page that I opened. It was a song named Thousand Years. "No. We aren't singing this." He says as he clenched his jaw.  "Why? These lyrics are beautiful and it'll be perfect for our duet." I say. "I said No Bethany. Don't you get it? We can choose another song?" He says harshly.

What's up with the sudden mood change now? I scroll through the book to find another song which Chase has written. "I can't find anything that would be good for us to sing as a duet." I sigh. "You know what? It's okay. We will sing Thousand Years." He says. "Are you sure?" I ask him. He nods in reply. "I guess I should go home now. It's pretty late." I say. We then exchange our email-id so that he could send me the lyrics and I could compose the tune for it. He leads me out of his house and bids me goodbye.

On my way back home, I receive a text message.

From: Bae<3

I hope you liked the name I saved in your phone earlier in class today. Good Night, Princess. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
This chapter is so bad. I'll make it up to you guys soon.
And I do not owe any of the songs or lyrics.
Thank you for reading.
Keep Voting and Commenting.
-Rhea xx