how he asked you out

James: He came up to you when you were on your way to Transfiguration. He was walking next to you when he made you stop and he Was standing in front of you. "James, were going to be late." you said when you were trying to walk away. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "I don't care y/n, i want to know if you would like to go out with me this weekend." James asked. " Of course, i want to go out with you, only if i can go to class now." You said and James walked you to your class.

Sirius: He asked you out with a note, that said 'I Would like to go out with you.' When you got the note, you looked over to Sirius and all he was doing was smirking. You were reading the note over and over again and decided to write an anwser. 'yes, i would like to go out with you.' You gave him the note and he was smirking again. 

Remus: He asked you while you were making your homework together. "Uhm Y/n, i want to ask you something" He said while he was looking at you. "What is it, Remus?" you said looking up for your papers. "I was wondering if would like to go out with me?" He asked nervous. "Of course Remus." you said

Lucius: He asked you out during a family diner. " Y/n, would you like to go out with me?" Lucius asked as he looked at you. Your parents were talking to Mr. and Mrs. Mafoy, so they didn't notice you guys were talikg together. "Yeah, sure Lucius." you said back with a smile. 

Severus: You and Severus were sitting on your usual spot near the Black Lake. You were talikng to Severus about Potions and how much you hate Slughorn. "So he actually asked Lucius to join the Slug club?" Severus asked you. "Yeah, but i didn't hear what Lucius anwsered because, Bella was talking trough it." You said as you started to laugh. Severus looked at you and was feeling nervous. " Y/n, i was wondering if you would like to join me to Hogsmeade tomorrow." Severus asked. "I would love to, Sev." you said as you gave him a smile.