Tom Riddle catch up

how you met: You were new in his potoins class. And you were paired up with him.

How he asked you out: he took your hand while you were relaxing after a long day of classes. He looked at you and he just asked you out straight away.

your house and blood status: you are a Slytherin and a pureblood.

your and his patronus: his patronus is a snake and your patronus is a deer.

his nickname for you: My Queen.

your nickname for him is: My King.

your siblings: your older brother is Abraxas.

Were you Cuddle together: in his drom.

How you spend your vacation together: you two went on a trip to London and he bought you a lot of nice clothets. Your vacation couldn't get worse.

His Favorite outfit on you: Your school uniform, because you made it how you liked it and paired with his blazer he had as Prefect, you'll look adorbes.

Age: you are 16 and he is 19.

In which color he paint your nails: silver.

Your favourite song together: I'll Fight Hell To Hold You- KISS

Place you go on your first date: The Three Broomsticks.

Best friends: your best friends are the same group of friends that Tom has.

Your honeymoon: you went on your honeymoon to Sweden.

Your Child's/ childrens name: you have two boys together named Tyrell and Hunter.

When he is jealous: Whenever he is jealous, he'll glare at the person until he stops flirting with you.

tv show you  watch on the muggle tv: The Big Bang Theory and Supernatural.

The position you play in Quidditch: you don't play Quidditch.

Place you kiss each other on Hogwarts: The shriecking Shack.

What he likes about you: Your Slyness and Sassyness, he likes you when you are Sassing around during classes.

What he gives you for your Birthday: He gave you the Slytherin lockett

Who is jealous of you: Bellatrix,  because she likes Tom.

What you guys bake together: Cupcakes.

Your Disney couple: Aladdin and Jasmine.

What attraced you to him: His temper and cleverness.

How he proposed: You were with your brother at the Malfoy Manor and you had dinner with your family when some one knocked on the door and you opend the door and Tom Stood there with Sheets of paper in his hand and he had wrote the words 'Will you marry me please' on each sheet of paper. And of course you said Yes.

What he does when you are sad: He will lay next to you on  the couch and cuddle and tickle you until you were laughing again.

What he does when he's mad: he'll hex every one (except you and your friends) that's in his sight.

when you meet his parents: you didn't meet his parents because he was in an orphanage.

Which guy hits on you: some one from the Slug club.

Who hits on him: every single girl of his year.

What you taught each other: he taught you how to make a dark mark in the sky(?)  and you taught him to controle his temper.

First 'i Love you': he said for the first time 'i love you' when he came back from the slug club and you said for the first time 'i love you' came back from detention with Slughorn.

cute moment: you were painting the walls in your house and he painted you back and you did the same and ended up in a paint fight

Contact names: his- My evil king and yours- My dark Queen.

Who walks you down the Aisle: your Father.

first dance song: Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin.

He makes you blush by: Grabbing your waist in front of your Famliy.

What he does to get your attention: he will keep tappin your shoulder until you look at him.