Remus lupin One Shot

Is the time of the year again. It's winter time. You had winter break and you were going to spend Christmas and New year together with Remus.  You and Remus were spending the weekend and you were sick. "Darling, it was not good that you went out last week without a jacket. I told you that you will get sick." said Remus. "I know, but it was nice weather and it's never nice weather during winter." You answerd.  Remus was reading a book while you laid on his lap. You were trying to sleep but you coulnd't. Remus looked at  you and saw that you were tired. "Babe, try to sleep." he said gently. you looked up and Remus smiled. "I can't sleep. I tried, but i can't." you said weakley. You stood up and went to the bathroom, to run a nice warm bath for you so you could try and relax. "Remus, i'm going to take a bath." you said while you took of your clothes. You stepped in the bathtub when Remus walked in. "What are you doing Remus?" you asked. "I'm going to wash your back, sweetheart." He said smiling. All you could do was nod. you laid down in the tub and relaxed. "Babe, can you sit up for me so i can wash your back?" he asked calm. You sat up and leaned in when you felt Remus washing your back. It was really relaxing and after what felt like 20 min. Remus was done with wasing your back and you stood back up. "Can you give me a towel, Sweety?" you asked. Remus nodded and handend you the towel. He walked out the bathroom and you were drying your body. Remus walked in to the kitchen and took two mugs from the shelf. He was going to make you hot Chocolate, he knows you liked it and he loves it to because it's chocolate. You were blow drying you hair and when you were finished, you pulled on your pj's and walked out the bathroom. You sniffed in the air and smelled choclate. 'Is remus making hot chocolate?' you asked yourself. "Remus, what are you doing?" you asked as you walked in the kitchen. "I'm making you hot chocolate." "Yes i knew it."  You said. you wrapped your arms around his waist as he gave you a mug hot chocolate. You leand uo to kiss but before your lips touched his you sneezed. "i'm not going to kiss you. I don't want to get sick." He said was he playfully pushed you a way from him. "Too bad, i'm going to kiss you anyway." you said as you gave him a long kiss on the lips.