how he proposed

James: You and James were on a date at the Three Broomsticks for your 3 years anniversary. You had orderd 2 butterbeers and were talking with James about your last year at Hogwarts. When the waiter came to your table with your butterbeers, James stood up and said something to the waiter. James said and waited for you to look up at him. You looked at James as he continued to speak. "When i first met you, you thought i was a player like Sirius. But when you started to talk to me and went out with me you realised i wasn't like Sirius. Your the cutest girl i ever met i my life. So y/n, do you want to make me th e happiest man alive and marry me?" James asked. You looked at James and started to cry happy tears. All you could do was nod.

Sirius: You and Sirius were at a diner of the first Order of the Phoenix. You were talking to Remus. When Sirius stood up and cleared his throat. "I have something to say to y/n." He said as he looked at you. "Y/n, i have known you for 7 years and we've been dating 5 years of them. You maked me the happiest guy ever. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. So do you want to marry me?" Sirius asked and went to one knee while holding up a ring. " Sirius, i would love to be your wife."

Remus: you and Remus wereeating diner at your parents house for you birthday. When dessert came on the table, Remus stood up and stared to speak. ""Y/n, i have something to say to you." Remus said. You looked at Remus in surpise and nodded. "Y/n, i didn't gave you your bithday present yet, but i do have a surprise for you. You were with me since the beginning of our years of Hogwarts and you started to date me in our 3th year. You stayed with me since then and i'm really happy for that. So y/n, would you do the honor to become my wife?" He asked. You stood up and kissed Remus. "Ofcourse, i would love to e your wife. Remus, this is the best gift i could ever imagine."

Lucius: you and Lucius held a big Christmas party for al your friends form Slytherin. You were talking to Severus when you felt someone tapping your shoulder. "Y/n, can i speak to you for a moment." Lucius asked. "Yeah of course darling." You said back. "i want to ask you something. would you like to marry me?" Lucius said in front of everyone. "Yesss!" you screamed and jumped in his arms to kiss him while all the guests clapped.

Severus: You and Severus sat against the tree in the gardenof Hogwarts and were talking an cuddling. Severus had a free periode while he was teaching at Hogwarts and wanted that free periode with you. So you and Severus were talking about a lot of things, like the students he was teaching and how enoying they could be. "Y/n, wanted to ask this question for a long time but i didn't have the time for it yet. And now that i have a free period i will ask it now. Would you like to become my wife?" Severus asked. "Omg Sev, this is so sweet. Of course, i would love to become your wife." you said. He stood up and so did you and you gave each other a long passionate kiss.