revenge Tom X Reader

Y/n and Tom are a couple for two years annd now it's vacation for the students at Hogwarts. Tom and y/n went toher house to meet her parents. When they arrived there they stood in front of the house of her parents. "Are you nervous, babe." Y/n asked. "Well not really, but im scared that they don't like me." Tom said. " Don't be scared, love. They are going to like you." she said to calm Tom down

When they were ready, y/n knocked on the door. Her father answerd the door. "sweetheart, I missed really much." her father said as he gave her a hug. "I missed you to, dad. Meet my boyfriend, Tom Riddle." she said as she hold Tom's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." " Aah, so you are the boy that my Daughter is talking about. And makes her happy." The father said they shook hands and walked inside. As they walked in, they were greeted by her mother. When they were settled, they were having fun and talked together. Y/n's mom walked to the kitchen and y/n went after her. She helped her mother. "sweetey, can you go to grandmother's shop and get some eggs."

Y/n nodded her head and walked back to the living room. "i'm going to the store. i'll be back in a minute." she said. Tom stood up and walked with her to the front door. "Babe, i don't think that it's a good idea, because i think that something is going to happen." He said. "darling, nothing's going to happen." Y/n said to comfort him. with that being said, she walked out the house answent to her Grandmother's shop. She was on her way to the corner of the street, but she had a feeling that someone was following her. When she arrived at the shop, she quickly walked inside and searched for eggs. Y/n found the eggs and went to the front to pay the eggs. She talked for awhile with her grandmother, but when she was trying to say something to her grandmother, she fell on the ground. All that she could hear was her grandmother screaming her name and after that. Nothing.

Back at her parents house. Tom was getting worried and was walking back and forth. Her parents were also worried, until the phone ranged. "Jack, come quickly to the shop, something happend to Y/n. She got shot with the Killing curse." Her grandmother said as she started to cry. "okay mother we're coming." Jack, Y/n's father, said as he hung up the phone. "Y/n's dead. she died by the killing curse." Jac said. Tom felt his anger rise  and ran outside to the shop.

When he arrived there, he saw the lifeless body of Y/n was  carried away, and Jack and Gemma stood behind Tom. He looked around and saw a familiar face. "Felix, how could you do this?! You killed the only girl that i loved." Tom yelled and pulled out his wand." If i can't get her nobody can get her." Felix said and also pulled out his wand. Tom started to cast spells to Felix and he defended himself. Felix knew that Tom really loved Y/n and he knew about his anger, but Felix was also in love with her, but he could never love her again because he killed her. After a while, they were still casting spells and Tom shot one last spell:  "Avada Kedvra" He yelled. "that's for killing my girlfriend." He said.

Years after Y/n's dead and funeral, Tom wasn't the same as he was before. He lost his temper every time they say some thing wrong about Y/n or her family. He wasn't even Tom anymore, but Voldemort. His feelings for Y/n never changed and he hopes to  see her in the after life so they can be together again. Tom could and would never forget the love of his life, Y/n