Meeting the Crew

The next morning I woke up late and I decided to go and call Ben.

“Morning Ben!” I yelled into the phone.

“Hey there sunshine, how are you doing this fine wonderful morning?”

“Ha-ha, I’m good? So where are we off to for our first date?” I questioned.

“We are going out to this café down the street, it’s pretty romantic I heard from online” he laughed into the phone.

“See you in an hour!” I giggled before hanging up.

I hopped into the shower and cleaned up, I then picked out my clothes.

I slipped on a light pink ROOTS hoodie and blue washed out short shorts. I curled my brown hair into small wispy tornados and applied my makeup. I went downstairs soon and said good bye to my dad. I put on my pink VANS and grabbed my IPhone. I headed down the street when I saw Ben pull up in his signature old red mustang. I slid on my blue YUMS snapback the replica of Wesley Stromberg’s.

“You brought up old red?” I smiled.

“Yup, I shipped her over here! Best of all, it’s a convertible!” he smiled.

“So let’s go!” I cheered getting into the passenger side.

“You look beautiful Ash” Ben said kissing my cheek.

I giggled and pulled out my phone, I was going to text Keaton for the first time.

‘Hey Keaton it is Ashley from the airport yesterday!’

I tucked my phone away and gave Ben a peck on the cheek.

We arrived about 5 minutes later and we walked into the Café, it was decorated with mocha walls and dark black leather couches. We ordered French vanilla espressos and headed back to our seats. I pulled out my phone to see Keaton had texted me back,

‘Hey Ash what’s up? You free later, I told the guys about you and they want me to invite you to a BBQ on Tuesday! We can meet up later and I can introduce you to them?’

‘Yeah that would be awesome?! What time’ I texted back with a smile.

‘Anytime that’s good for you, text me and I will come and pick you up. See you, I’m just on a coffee run to my favorite Café, see you later!’ he texted before I pocketed my phone.

I returned my attention to Ben who was staring at me awkwardly.

“Who was that?”

“Oh well yesterday I met Keaton Stromberg and he asked if I wanted to hang out with him later…” I smiled.