Chapter 2

After I left Lauren's classroom I was walking towards the elevator, I saw Dinah come out of hers "quiet down will ya!" She whisper yelled at me. I smirk and get into the elevator shaking my head at her. I go into the bathroom and use the restroom, I wash my heads and make sure my hair is okay. I walk out and go into my classroom cleaning up the small mess the last class left.

A couple minutes later my 7th period class came in sticking up my classroom as if they just ran 10 miles. I scrunched up my face at them. "What's with the face coach?" A freshman asks laughing. "You guys stink, please use deodorant." I say speaking to the class, the girls laugh. The boys sit down quietly and get there bellwork papers out and get to work. I see a girl spray her perfume towards the boys, spraying one in the process. "Thank you, but please don't spray him, and not to much someone might have asthma." I say still concerned for my stinky students. She nods and gets a pencil out and does the work.

After I teach my class and pass out their homework for them to do and hopefully finish in class so they don't have to do it after school. I look up to the clock and see I have 15 minutes left in class, I text Lauren.

Hey, babe want to go eat after school?

Yeah if you can finish.

Ha ha

Love you baby!

Yeah, Sure I have to go. See you after school.

kk, bye baby!

I smile at her text and put my phone back in my desk. "what's got you all smiley coach?" I hear Taylor ask. Before I can speak I hear Tate say "Mrs. Jauregui" I turn my head to him, "wanna run laps today?" I say to him glaring. He shakes his head no, "I'd appreciate it if everyone kept my life outside of school private. Meaning do not speak of it." I say sternly to the class. Some nod, and some say "yes sir". I nod and go to my laptop getting started on some work I haven't finished.

While I'm replying to a couple emails the bell rings and I dismiss the class. I see Lauren walk in and close the door. "Baby be nice to the freshman." She says rubbing my back. How the fuck? "How do you know I was mean to them?" I asked looking up at her. "Dinah's students told her about how you told the class off, and she texted me and told me." I nod, "Oh well, I don't want to be teased constantly about it." I say angrily. "Sorry." I hear Lauren mutter. I turn to her gently grabbing her wrists and pulling her closer to me. "Hey don't be sorry, I'm overreacting. Okay baby? I love you, I'm sorry." I say putting my head onto her stomach kissing her lower abdomen. I hear her sniffle "I'm sorry I made you mad." She whispers. I look up at her, "No you didn't, if anything I'm mad at the students, not you Lo, I promise. You have every right to tell them, I'm just being mean. Okay?" She nods, "Yes. So I can tell them?" She asks looking at me, "Yes, you can tell them, just ask the principal first so we don't get in trouble." I say kissing her stomach. "Okay baby." She says running her fingers through my hair.

" I better go before I'm late." "okay baby." I say standing up to give her a kiss. I sit back down and watch her walk out, well her ass. She turns around and shakes her head. "I had a feeling you were looking at my ass." I smirk "I can't help it, It's just so-." I get cut off with her pointing a finger at me. I laugh and watch her leave the class.

After I finish my work, I sit back in my chair looking at my phone for the time seeing I have 30 minutes, I decide to get on social media. Suddenly Lauren sends me a picture of her take we took during one of our 'sessions/play time'. It's of her bound to the bed every limb tied to a post, a ball gag in her mouth with my cum coating her whole body. Memories of that night began to run through my head. I look down at my pants seeing my hard member begging to be free. I get up and lock the door and shut the blinds on the windows. I sit back at my desk and unzip my pants. I stand my phone up on my desk so I can still see the picture and use two hands. I take out my member and wipe the pre cum off the tip and use it as a lubricant, I began pumping my member up and down while rubbing my balls. I imagine that night, Lauren bound to the bed and my fucking her helpless body as she muffles out moans and screams. A few more more minutes of imagining her my balls tighten and I fasten my pace and tighten my grip. Soon I'm spurting out cum onto my desk. I catch my breath and see my desk. "Fuck." I take a picture of my mess and dick and send it to Lauren 'Look what you did.'