Chapter 6

I'm currently helping Lauren clean our apartment since Dinah and Normani are coming over then we're going on a double date. "So we're staying here for a little bit then we are going out or just going out?" Lauren asks wiping the table, "Uh I don't care, but I'm hungry so we're probably going out when they get here." I say pouting while she giggles at me. She nods "Okay baby."

About half an hour later Dinah and Normani come in..... Without knocking. "God damn Dinah! You scared the shit out of me!" I say holding my chest while she laughs. "Sorry Y/n." She says between laughs, I  sigh. "Can we hurry I'm hungry." I say and Dinah nods. "This is Normani my baby." She says and Normani waves. Her baby, not like her girlfriend, like her baby. Age play Dinah's into that so.... Yeah.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" I hear Dinah ask in the back, "Yes ma'am." Normani says in a baby voice. I don't really get age play but if that's your thing then go for it, I don't judge.

We pull up to the restaurant and I help Lauren out as Dinah helps Normani. I intertwine our hands and smile at her when she looks at me. "I love you." I whisper and her smile widens, "I.love.you." She says spacing out each word. I smile and kiss her lips lovingly, I peck her lips again and Dinah interrupts us. "Okay we're ready." I nod and we start walking to the door. I open the door for Lauren and hold it for Norminah. "Thank you." Normani says and smiles at me, I smile back and nod. "You're welcome."

We get seated and of course we get a teenager girl that wants to flirt, "hey daddy." She says and winks at me, I sigh "My girlfriend would like a Taco salad and I would like a nacho deluxe. With two Dr. Peppers." I say not looking at her, she huffs and writes the order. Lauren glares at her the whole time while she writes Dinah and Normani's order, before the waitress walks away she hands me a slip which I don't even open I just let it fall on the floor. Lauren's jaw clenched when she handed me it, and when she saw it fall she smiled. "He's mine slut, not yours. He will never be yours so leave." Lauren says through her teeth, the other girl laughs sarcastically "Oh honey I could please your man soooo much more than you." She says putting her hands on the table. "I doubt that." I say before Lauren can say anything, Dinah laughs along with Normani. "She's pretty damn good in bed, you're a little fucking girl why would I even want you?" I say furrowing my eyebrows. She huffs "Fuck you." She says and walks away.

I chuckle and put my hand on her thigh, "Love you Baby." I say and wink at her, she smiles and kiss me passionately. "I love you." She says pecking my lips, Dinah laughs "That was something." She says her laughter dying. "Happens every fucking time we go out." Lauren mutters making me chuckle, "Be proud you have all this." I say playfully and run my hand from my face to my crotch. She giggles "Yeah you're right I do have this." She says cockily and grips my cock, "Ayy calm down." I say chuckling, she smiles at me and laughs. I take her hand off of my cock when she doesn't move it, "No." She says and puts her hand back I groan quietly making her smile and Dinah smirk at me. I shake my head, Normani needs to go to the bathroom so Dinah takes her. "Do you think they fuck?" I ask Lauren, "well yeah." She says and chuckles at me. I nod "yeah we should try age play." I say smirking at Lauren. "You're the baby." She says smirking at me, "Nope I'm not being a baby." She thinks for a second. "Fine a middle age." She says and I wait a second thinking. I sigh "Alright, we'll try it." I say and she smiles tightening her hold on my member making me smirk.

"Did you have fun baby?" I ask Lauren as soon as we step into the house. "Mhmm." She hums walking up the stairs, I smirk and grip her ass causing her to moan. I bite her right cheek, "you think you're cute turning me on at the restaurant?" I ask and slap her ass, I pick her up since she stopped walking. I take her to the bedroom and through her on the bed smiling at her. "Naughty girl." I say taking her shoes off, I take off her jeans and kiss my way from her feet to her inner thighs. She moans then groans when I stop just by her center. I stand up and look at her she's watching me with a seductive look in her eyes. I groan/growl at her and jump on top of her. I kiss her lips as I take off her shirt, I kiss her neck and nip and bite at it, she arches up into me. I smirk and sit back up and kiss from her breasts to her center not losing eye contact making her moan.