Chapter 3

Beep Beep Beep
"Lauren turn off your phoneee ." I whine, she giggles and reaches over and turns it off, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I sleep for a few more minutes, "baby wake up." Lauren says softly, rubbing my chest. "Mmm no." I say turning away from her. She playfully slaps my ass, "get up y/n." I groan loudly getting up and going to the restroom.
After I get ready, I go downstairs and make some pancakes for Lauren and I, and coffee for Lauren. When I finish I go upstairs and tell Lauren there done, she comes down a couple minutes later, with her purse. After we eat we take my car to school. When we get there I go to her classroom with her and sit down on her desk. "Did you put some numbing cream on before you got dressed?" I asked, "yes and I brought some in case it hurts during school." She says turning on her computer. I nod standing up going behind her, I begin rubbing her shoulders "Dinah wanted to do a session, do you want to?" I ask. "Yeah, when?" She husks out. "Um, tonight? It's Friday so we won't have to worry about staying up to late." "Yeah that sounds good." I smile and kiss her head. "Kk, I'm gonna go to my classroom." "Okay, bye baby." She says leaning her head back wanted a kiss, I smile and kiss her lips. "Bye." I say then walk out closing the door behind me.
Skip after school
"alright so you're going to meet us at my place." I tell Dinah as she's getting into her car, "yeah, it'll be an hour or so. I'll text you when I'm leaving." "Okay." I say walking back to my car and start driving home with Lauren.

When we arrive at my house, we get changed and go to the play room setting everything up and making sure we have everything. I get a text that says Dinah is on her way. I tell Lauren and we sit on the bed, we start making out. Our make out session is interrupted by a doorbell. I get off the bed and walk down stairs to see Dinah smirking. "Well, hello." I say opening the door wider allowing her in. "Hi, the playroom?" She asks. "Yes." I say walking behind her.

We entered the playroom and Lauren walked into front of Dinah already naked, she begin kisses her as I undressed her, and took off my shorts leaving everyone naked. Lauren and Dinah's hands caressing each others bodies. Lauren pulled away and walked Dinah to the bed. Dinah sat on one side as Lauren on the other Lauren motioned me to sit in the middle. They both wrapped their hands around my member and began to stroke me. Lauren leaned down and began licking my tip and taking me into her mouth as Dinah was sucking and nibbling on my balls. Lauren laid back on the bed and I kneeled above her a shoved my member down her throat. Dinah kneeled down and started teasing Lauren's center. "mmmhm." Lauren moaned on my dick making me throw my head back in pleasure. After a few minutes Lauren and I got up and laid Dinah on the bed. Lauren lined up her center with Dinah's eager mouth, as I guided my member deep into Dinah. "Holy Fuck!" Dinah screamed once I was in all the way, letting her adjust I began thrusting at a fast pace. Lauren was moaning and grinding Dinah's face. 

After several minutes they switched positions, Lauren laid on her back and Dinah kneeled between her legs and used her fingers and mouth to tease Lauren's wet center. I kneeled behind Dinah and easily slid into her throbbing pussy. I began pounding into her fast and hard. "Y/n, oh god, you feel so good inside of me, holy shit keep going!" Dinah yelled. Grabbing a hold of her hips as I was pounding, my thrusts forcing her face harder into Lauren, making her creamy white tits bounce up and down as she grabbed at them and watched my face.

I pull out of Dinah and both girls kneel in front of me. Using their hands, tongues, and their boobs to stroke my member. Lauren takes my throbbing dick into her warm mouth, making me moan lowly. "Fuck Lauren." I breathe out. She began bobbing her head up and down my length. Dinah crawled behind me and licks my balls, caressing my legs with her hands. Dinah crawls back around and kneels beside Lauren, the girls kiss wildly, rubbing their tits together, and shoving their tongue together.

"Cum on us, Papi, mmm, cum all over over tits Papi." Both girls begged. Lifting their tits together and up towards me, each of them opening their mouths and sticking their tongues out. I stroked my cock member couple more times and then groaned and shot my load onto their chests. I sat down out of breath and watched them like me off of each other. They kissed when they were done, and leaned towards my cock cleaning it off the remaining cum.

"So, I'm ordering pizza because I'm hungry as fuck." I say getting off the bed and grabbing my boxers and putting them on. "Agreed." Dinah said. Lauren giggled "I already ate." She said smirking, I let out a breathy laugh, shaking my head and walking out of the door.

"Pizza's here!" I yell from downstairs in the kitchen. As I'm getting plates I hear loud footsteps running down the stairs. I laugh, "let's watch netflix, or do you girls wanna do something?" I ask taking a bite out of my slice. "Let's go shopping!" Dinah said quickly. "Yes." Lauren said nodding her head and looking to me for approval. I groan and throw my head back. "ughhhhhhhh you guys always take forever shopping thoooooooo." I whine throwing my arms out like a child, making them giggle. "We won't this time, promise." Lauren said giggling, then kissing my cheek making me smile.

After we get back from shopping I unload Lauren's bags and one of mine into my bedroom and take Dinah's and put them into her car for her. "Thanks Y/n/n." She says kissing my cheek. "Welcome." I say out of breath dramatically falling onto Lauren and playing dead as she's sitting onto the couch. "Aw my poor baby." She said in her baby voice making my crack a smile. "Dammit Lauren, quit being she cute." I mutter getting off of her and sitting next to her. "Guys I have to go Mani wants me home." Dinah says getting up. "okay bye!" Lauren says standing up and hugging her. I wave "bye." She waves back as she closes the door. "Wanna go to sleep I'm tired." I say to Lauren pouting, she giggles "Yeah, let's go boo bear."