Chapter 8

I sigh getting annoyed, "If you don't want to be in my class then leave. That easy." I say. "No then I'll get in trouble." The freshman shot back, "You're getting in trouble any way so go to the office." I say and sit down writing him up. He groans loudly and dramatically stands up making sure to make as much noise as possible picking up his bag. He walks past me and I hear him mumble something under his breathe, I clench my jaw and continue writing him up.

"Babeeeeee I need youuuu." I groan dramatically as I opened Lauren's classroom door. She looks up from her desk and smiles, "what's wrong baby." She asks. I sigh and kneel down putting my face into her chest and my arms around her waist. I sigh comfortably, forgetting about all the drama that has occurred.

I hear her smile as she puts her arms on my shoulders, running her fingers threw my hair, calming me down. "Rough day babe?" She asks softly and I nod slowly. I feel her kiss my head, "I'm sorry baby. Is there anything I can do?" She asks rubbing my neck. I shake my head slightly, "Just cuddle." I mumble pushing my face further into her boobs. I smile feeling them, she lets out a breathy chuckle. "Let's go eat lunch yeah?" She whispers softly kissing my head, I simply nod and kiss her boob. She giggles and I smirk, she pushes me back slightly and cups my face in her hands. "I love you." She whispers then kisses my lips softly.

I sigh comfortably into the kiss and unwillingly close my eyes. Our lips mold together until the lunch bell rings. She pulls away slowly and smiles, "let's go eat subway, then we'll get ice cream." She says and kisses my nose making me smile widely. "Okay baby."

As Lauren and I pull up to subway and get out I intertwine Lauren and I's hands. We walk into the Resturant and get our sandwiches, Lauren requests to eat at the park so we start heading over there.

"Baby." Lauren whispers cutely as we sit down on my blanket under a tree. "Hmm?" I hum taking a bite out of my sandwich. "Look at those kids." She says cutely smiling widely. Uh oh. "Mhm." I hum again, causing her to groan. "I want a baby." She whispers and bumps my shoulder with hers, I roll my eyes. "You're a baby." I say and laugh as she pouts, "Stoppppppp." I whine as I laugh at her adorable face. She stops pouting as she smiles widely, "I'm serious though y/n. I want a baby." She says as she goes back to watch the small children play. I watch for a second, thinking then I turn away going back to my sandwich.

"You ready baby?" I ask as she finishes a chapter from her book. "Yeah baby." She says and closes the book putting it in my bag. I roll my eyes playfully as she puts it in there. "Why are you putting your shit in my bag?" I ask playfully and she groans standing up. "Because I didn't bring my bag so shut up and deal with it." She says cockily making me slap her ass roughly. She whimpers as I lean in, "Shut up and deal with it." I whisper into her ear. She groans at me and walks away making me smirk, "nice ass." I say and she laughs turning around and walking back to me. She intertwines our hands and starts walking to the car.

A:n eh I could probably write more but idk I don't want to so 😂😂