Chapter 4

"Y/n wake up!" I wake up to hear Lauren yelling in my ear as she bounces on my lap. I grab her waist stopping her movements ,"stop it Lauren, what do you want?" I ask looking at her as she puts on a pout and puppy dogs eyes, and tilts her head to the side. I giggle at her making her smile," it's snowing outside, and I wanna build a snowman." "Then go make one." I say jokingly and closing my eyes. "Nooo I want you to build it with me." She says bouncing again. "Okay damn women!" I yell sitting up and jumping out of bed going to the closet putting clothes on. I walk out of the closet seeing Lauren smirking as she's putting on a beanie. "I hate you." I mutter. "No you don't." She says smirking and pecking my lips, grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside.

As soon as we're outside Lauren tries to run to the tree but she's struggling as the snow is up to her knees. I laugh loudly at her. "Babeeee." She whines pouting. I walk to her laughing, "babe I'm crying." I say wiping a tear. She elbows my stomach, "asshole." She says then pouts. I smile at her then pick her up, "aw such a gentleman." She says putting her face in my neck. I smirk, "nah." I say then drop her. "Y/F/N!" I stop laughing and run away. "Get back here Y/N!" She yells getting out of the snow. I look back at her as she's running, "babe there's a hole right there!" I yell but before she can stop she falls. I laugh historically, "holy fuck baby! That was hilarious!" I watch as she doesn't move from the snow, "baby!" I say between laughs and start walk towards her. "Y/n." I hear her muffled whine. I fall to the ground next to her laughing. I stop when I hear her whine. I pull her up giggling at her as she pouts. She smiles and begins laughing with me. She suddenly bends down and I was to busy looking at her ass to notice her grab a handful of snow , she stands up and pushes it in my face making some go in my shirt. "Holy fuck, Lauren." I say slowly trying to get the snow out of my shirt. "You're so dead baby." I say and before she can run I tackle her, then straddle her stomach so she can't move and begin pushing the snow on her burying her in snow as she's screaming and laughing at me. "Baby I'm cold!!!!" I hear her yell as she kicks her legs. I push the snow out of her face and kiss her as we smile between the kiss. "Okay let's go inside." I say smile at the love of my life.
I get up and carry her inside, I put her onto the kitchen counter and kiss her nose. "Hot cocoa?" I ask kissing her cheek. She nods "please." I kiss around her face when ghost above her lips. "Please." She whispers I connect our lips and I melt, the kiss is slow and passionate. Every Time I kiss her it's like the first time. I love her. We pull away when air is a issue. "I love you."

We make the cocoa and spend the rest of the day watching movies cuddled up on the couch.