Leaving Hogwarts

-Remus's p.o.v-
I woke up and smiled. Today we get to go back home! I was super happy because Sirius moved in with me and my family after my parents found out how his family treated him. Sirius looked at me and said, Morning moony! I said, Morning padfoot! We pecked each other on the lips and I was gonna pull away until he pulled me in for another kiss.I smiled and blushed at him. He said, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get home..." I blushed madly. He chuckled lowly. We got up and got dressed. I slid on one of his shirts and some skinny jeans along with a beanie. Sirius wore his quidditch jersey and sweat pants. He looked at me and said, "Damn baby you look fine!" I smirked we packed our stuff. As I was bent over to grab something off the floor I felt hands on my hips. Sirius groaned as he grinded on my ass. I bit my lip and said, "Not now Sirius..." He whined and said, "Please?" I said, "No..." He said, "Please daddy we still have three hours left!" I smirked amused at how he was acting. I pushed myself against his hardening member. I said, "What did you call me? Say it baby!" He said, "You're my daddy!" I stood up and pinned him against the wall. I said, "I'll suck you off now." He smiled I dropped down to my knees. Kissing the growing bulge in his pants. I slid them down and slid his boxers down with my teeth. My upper lip grazing his cock making him moan softly. I smirked. I kissed the tip of his cock and pressed my tongue against the slit. He groaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. I began sucking him, I let my hands reach around and squeeze his ass. I looked up at him. he had a blissful look on his face. It was absolutely beautiful. Soon he began thrusting into my mouth and I moaned. He gasped. I swallowed and he moaned my name. I kept doing it and each time he moaned my name louder. he said, "F-fuck! I'm Gonna! Co-" he released into my mouth with the most amazing sounds I've ever heard. I swallowed and pulled off him. I gave his cock one last kiss. I pulled his pants and boxers up and stood up myself. He said, "How in the hell are you not hard?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I can control myself." His eyes widened. I said, "We better get going down to breakfast." He nodded. We grabbed our stuff and left our form one last time. We got to the great hall and sat at the Gryffindor table. James said, "Where the hell have you wankers been?!?!" Sirius smirked and said, "Oh, just got a morning blow job from Moony here. It was the best one yet!" Peter almost choked on his pumpkin juice and Lily sniggered at him. James said, "Scale of one to ten how good was it?!?!" With egarness in his voice. Lily slapped him and Sirius casually said, "Ha! I give it a two thousand!" I said, "Sirius stop..." He said, "No! The world needs to know how amazing it was!" I said, "If you don't stop talking about how good it was. I won't kiss you or pleasure you for a week." He instantly shut up. I chuckled. Lily thanked me. But James still wanted more on it. Peter, well he just sat there awkwardly. I said, "Sorry about that Wormtail." He nodded. Soon it was time to go to the train. I walked hand in hand with Sirius. We got to the train and got in the compartment we say in every time we rode the train. Lily always goes and sits with her friends. Cause even though she's dating James we still annoy the living snot out of her. James and Peter sat next to each other. While Sirius laid across the seat we were sharing. His head rested in my lap. I played with his long wavey hair. I smiled at Sirius. He said, "Re..." I hummed in response. He said, "I wanna get a tattoo." I said, "What are you thinking?" He sniggered and said, "Definitely a werewolf!" I blushed softly. James said, "Aw you're blushing Remus!" I said, "Shut up before I hex the living daylights out of you!" He stopped teasing me. Sirius said, "Any who. I want a werewolf tattoo." I said, "Where on your body?" He thought about it for a moment and pointed to his thigh. That would be fucking sexy! I said, "That would be pretty cool." He smiled. He sat up and snuggled closer to me. He slid his hand into mine and have it a kiss. I smiled widely. I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned. He said, "Tired?" I nodded slowly. He let me lay down on the bench and he sat on the floor. He still held my hand tightly. I smiled lovingly at him and he did the same to me. He kissed my nose softly. I giggled softly. He rested his head against mine and began talking to James and Peter. I took a deep breath, inhaling Sirius's scent. Which smelt of cigarettes, parchment, some muggle cologne, and chocolate. A very intoxicating scent if you ask me. I said, "Sirius..." He said, "What's up babe?" I said, "Have you been smoking again?" Slightly upset he had began smoking again. He said, "I'm sorry Re..." I said, "Just please try stopping okay?" He nodded. James said, "since when have you let people call you Re? I thought you hated it." I said, "Only Sirius is allowed to. Because he's my boyfriend." James said, "In that case can I be your boyfriend too?" Sirius said, "Hell no! 2 reasons! 1 you have Lily and 2 We're already together! So blah!" We bursted out laughing. Sirius pulled me onto his lap and held me tightly. I smiled and leaned on him. He kissed the site of my neck when James and Peter were talking. Sirius whispered in my ear, "I still owe you from earlier." I blushed and bit my lip. He rested a hand on my thigh. I whispered, "Sirius knock it off." He chuckled and pulled his hand away. I pecked his lips and whispered, "Good boy." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. After several hours we finally pulled into kings cross station. We got off after saying goodbye to other friends. We grabbed our stuff and me and Sirius apperated to my house. We walked in and my mum and dad gets us both. Even hugging and treating Sirius as if he was their own son as well. After chatting with them Sirius and I decided to head to bed. I slipped on some sweatpants and didn't bother with a shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. All the horrid scars on my torso. I will get revenge on Greyback for doing this to me! Soon I went and laid in bed next to Sirius who was looking at the map. He looked at me and smiled. He put the map down. He laid his head on my chest and traced the scars on my torso. He knew how much I hated them and how insecure they made me. He said, "You're still absolutely beautiful babe." I sighed and said, "I hate Grayback for doing this to me." He said, "Don't worry one day we'll kill him and we can laugh at his dead body." I said, "Really Sirius? Laughing at a dead body?" He nodded. I laughed softly and said, "Whatever makes you happy babe." He looked at me smiling. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and said, "G'night babe." I said, "Goodnight padfoot. I love you." He said, "I love you too." And we fell asleep.
-later that night-
I woke up because I felt Sirius tossing, turning, and crying in his sleep. I looked at him and noticed he was having a nightmare. And this was a bad one. Like thank God we put a silencing charm on my room because it would've woken up my parents. He began screaming bloody murder. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Sirius babe. Wake up love, is me Remus." His eyes flew open and he began sobbing. I picked him up and carried him to my bathroom. I started the water and gently stripped Sirius of his clothes. He sat in the tub and I began giving him a massage. Soon his sobs reduced to whimpers. I kissed his temple and said, "You're fine now babe. I'm here." Soon he got out and I dried him off gently. I carried him back to my room. I laid him down and I laid down next to him. He snuggled really close to me. Which I didn't mind at all. I found it rather cute. I said, "Wanna talk about it? If you don't I understand." He shook his head. I kissed the top of his head gingerly. He laid his head on my chest and held one of my hands. I let my other hand play with his hair. I said, "Go back to sleep love. If you need anything. I'm right here okay?" He nodded. Soon he went back to sleep and it wasn't long before my eyes drooped and I was sleeping again to.