Chapter Two

Delirious' P.O.V.

School pasted slowly but finally it was lunch. Nogla wouldn't shut up about me meeting his group of friends. He went on and on about some guys, some I had already met. He told me this guy named Evan, who was like the leader, was not here but I would meet him tomorrow.

I pretended to listen to Nogla as we walked down the hall. Luckily, his boyfriend came along and the two started talking. I walk into the cafeteria and follow the pair to a table filled with guys. My face flushed but no one could see it. I slid into a chair causally but I was freaking out on the inside. I just want to flip a table!!! Table flipping is what I do best. I have weird habits and past times.

"Hey whose mask girl?" A British guy asked me. His hair was curly and he had an enormous forehead. He also wore glasses.

"Boy," I say coldly," and my name is Jonathan." Great you idiot, I mentally face palmed.

"I'm Craig but call me Mini even though I'm 6ft. That is Tyler, Brock but call him Moo, David but call him Nogla, and Lui," Four eyes tells me. I look at Tyler who was taller than Nogla then to Moo who looked uncomfortable and awkward.

"Sorry for being rude," I tell Mini.

"No sorry needed. Will you come with me for a second?" Mini asks me as he smiles. Everyone stare at Mini weirdly.

"Sure," I shrug and got up. I followed Mini out of the cafeteria, down the hall, and into an empty boy's room. He made sure no one was around before he spoke to me. I swear if I am died, it is Mini who did it!

"Are you a guy?" He asks as he crosses his arms. Shhhhhhhhhhhoot!!!!!!! Act natural! Act natural! Act natural!

"Uh no dip," I tell him. Nailed it!

"Take off your hoodie," he demands. I stood shocked. "If you're a guy you can't have boobs." True.... Slowly I pull off my thick hoodie. Mini gasps before smacking me.

"You lied!" He whisper-yelled.

"I am a guy!" I whisper yell back.

"No you aren't," he tells me. My knees gave out on me and I fell to the floor. I pulled my mask off and wiped the falling tears. Stupid body! I repeated the same sentence over and over again; I'm a boy.

Suddenly, I stood up and looked Mini in the eyes. My face and stare was hard and powerful. One word slipped past my lips and I threw on my hoodie and mask.

"Transgender."