Chapter Three

Delirious' P.O.V.

Mini gave me a weird look so I sighed and muttered a never mind. Then, I turned around and punched him straight in the face. He fell from the sudden impact and I kicked him in the gut.

"This is a preview. Tell anyone and this won't even be the beginning," I sneer. This isn't how I normally act but I can't have a repeat of my last school. Mini whimpered in response. I yanked him up by his hair and he screamed in agony.

"Are we clear?" I ask.

"Crystal," Mini coughed out. I shoved him to the floor and walked out of the men's room. I sighed and dropped the act. I ran my hand through my hair. Guess I'm skipping on my first day. I chuckled and left.

~

I walked into the school the next day. I walked to first hour and saw David. He waved to me and motioned me over. I walk over to him.

"Woah whose this Delirious guy?" A handsome, tan man asks me. Woah, did I just say handsome?! Stop it brain!

"I'm Jonathan," I reply causally. I stuck out my hand and Evan grasped it with his much larger hand.

"Evan," he said. I looked at his hand in mine and my heart started flipping out. CALM DOWN!!! CALM DOWN!!! KYGLYJDJHTDGTEGJDHRGBGBTBB BBHHVGLJBGNVJVBJFYFVTTFJMJ!!!!!

"Where did you go yesterday man?" Nogla asked.

"I was sick," Evan said smoothly.

"Nah, I meant Jon bro," Nogla scowled. He hit Evan's arm but Evan didn't eve flinch. Dang, he must be strong!

"I just skipped," I shrugged,"had a lot on my mind."

"Just don't be skipping all the time," Nogla warned me.

"What's your schedule?" Evan asked. I handed him the paper from inside my pocket since I still need it. He inspected it for a bit before handing it back.

"We got all the same class," Evan said. I blinked a few times. I'm going to be in all the same classes as this hunk? Stop it brain! He is good looking but I like chicks...right? Goodness, now I'm question my sexuality!

"Everyone take your seats!" The teacher said as she scrambled into the room.

~

Lunch came and the only open seat was next to Mini. Great! Oh and I've also have to sit but Lui who was busy eating Nogla's face off. That's just nasty! I mean eat food not face!

"Get a room," I grunt as I took my seat. They just ignored me and I sighed and looked at Moo who sat across from me.

"It's like this all the time," he complained. I groaned and made throwing up motion.

"Shut it you jerks!" Lui said. At least I know whose dominate in their relationship now. I chuckle to myself. Man I'm so funny! At this point I burst out laughing. The guys look at me before joining it.

"You have the craziest laugh ever!" Evan declared.

"Yeah man," Moo supported, "it's so delirious."

"Bam that's your nickname!" Tyler said.

"Delirious?" I ask and they all nodded. I smiled. I have a nickname. I'm fitting in. The rest of lunch we talked about games and play times. Mini kept sending me weird glances but I shrugged them off. He wouldn't dare spill.

~

I watched the ands on the clock as seconds ticked by. Only 15 more seconds before I'm out of this torture zone! Briiiiiiiiiing! I jumped out of my seat and ran down the hallway. Evan followed me to my locker. I got my stuff before we headed to his locker.

"We still on for 6:30?" Evan asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Wait! Here's my number," Evan said as he handed me a piece of paper. He ran off and out of school. I chuckled and headed home.