Chapter Three

I stood in the holding cell, pacing back and forth.

"I'm going to kill them" I hissed out only above a whisper

"Brit, relax. We can't have you wolfing out in here" Derek said while standing from the bench and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"How can you be so calm about this?" I mumbled instantly becoming calm from his touch "they dug up Laura,"
Trying to ignore the warm sensation and sparks from his touch. I put my head down, glaring at the floor.

"I know and believe me, I'm not that calm about it but you can't do anything while we're in here. So, sit down, chill, and they'll becoming to let us out in a couple hours."
Taking my hand and leading me back to the bench, I rested my head on his lap lying down trying to get comfortable. 

Oh, you're wondering why I'm in a holding cell? Well you can thank idiot one and two for what they did a few hours ago.

Few hours ago:

I was sitting on the couch with my homework spread out across the table in front of me. I was just finishing up my Spanish homework. Sighing, I threw my pencil down and rubbed my face with my hands.
It was about six thirty. I know what you're thinking. A high school student, out of bed at six thirty on a Saturday? Trust me, I love my sleep but I kept getting flashbacks, or nightmares and they kept me up all night.
I heard a groan and then feet shuffling across the wood floors. I turned my head and saw a shirtless Derek making his way towards the "kitchen" to grab a water bottle.
I turned back around before he could realize I looking at him and I put my head in my hands.

"What are you doing up this early?" I heard his voice. Let me tell you, morning voice Derek is actually hot. His voice made me shiver.

"Decided to get some homework done. Start the day early." I mumbled, knowing he knew I was lying.

"You had another one didn't you?" he was next to me at this point

Looking up at him I nodded and said "yeah but it's okay"

He huffed, "Brit,"

"Seriously, it's fine. It wasn't a violent one. Just a happy one, yet, here I am, still wide awake." Playing with the ring on my right hand. It was my mothers. It was the only thing other than Derek that calmed me down.

We both sat in a comfortable silence on the couch. Occasionally making jokes or talking about my homework.
After finishing all my homework it was about eleven when I heard a bunch of cars pulling up to the house. What the hell? I thought. I looked over at Derek and he didn't look surprised, just pissed.
The front door was kicked down and cops were walking into the house. We both had our hands in the air as the all hand guns pointed at us.

"What the hell?!" I screamed

"Derek Hale and Brittany Johnston you under arrest for murder" one cop said while walking to Derek and forcing his hands behind his back.
The other one walked to me and grabbed my arms, rather roughly, and pulled them behind me to handcuff me. I must have winced cause the next second Derek was yelling "Hey! Easy with her" he snapped, while tugging at his own, trying to get to me.
I shot him a looking saying I was fine. As we were walking out they read us our rights.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." I didn't hear if they said anything else because I caught two familiar scents.
I looked over to my left and saw Scott and Stiles leaning against the jeep. They had some small smirks playing on there lips. Are you freaking kidding me? Once they felt my gaze and looked at me, their smirks dropped as I sent them a glare so hard that I could see them visibly shudder.