Chapter Four

Stiles POV:

"So you killed her?" I asked while we were walking through the parking lot to the school

"I don't know. I woke and I was all sweaty and I couldn't breathe" Scott said in a rush "it's never happened before"

"Well" I began "It's happened to me, but it usually ends a little bit differently"

"Okay, never tell me that much about you in bed again" he said

"Noted. Okay, let's think about this-"

"No, I know what you're thinking. You think it's because I am afraid of losing control on my date with Allison tomorrow"

"No" I stated "Alright yeah but I think you're handling this whole thing pretty well. I mean, there's no Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take"

"There are teachers though" he began

"You mean Derek and Brit?" I asked in disbelief. Slapping him on the back of the head "are you forgetting the fact that we got them thrown in jail? Hello, did you see the glare Brit gave us? If looks could kill we would be six feet under like ten times."

"I know but I can't get over how real it felt," he breathed out

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened"

"Scott, I think it did." I whispered as we walked right into a crime scene. The school bus door was torn open and blood everywhere. There are claw marks on the seats and door.

Brit's POV:

As I got out of my car, I looked over to see police cars and a crowd around something. So, being as curious as I am, I made my way over only to see that there was a crime scene.

Blood was everywhere, along with claw marks on seats and the door. Jesus Christ.

I looked over to see Scott and all I wanted to do was beat the living shit out of him. When I looked closer I saw he had a horrified expression on his face and a guilty one. What, in the hell, did he do.

I opened and closed my fists a couple of times, knowing that if I walked over there I would most likely kill him. Yet, I promised Derek that I wouldn't do anything stupid, so I was going to avoid him all day in order to try and calm myself down.

As if he could feel my eyes on him, he turned his head a saw me. I sent him a death glare and walked into the school and I could hear his footsteps bounding after me.

I turned a corner sharply and watched as he ran by. Idiot. So much for using your senses.

I made my way over to my locker and quickly grabbed my things. When I closed it, there stood Lydia Martin and Jackson.

"Where were you Saturday for the game?" She asked

"You know, the usual. Sitting in a holding cell because of McCall and Stilinski." I said bitterly

"Oh boy. On the last name basis, that means you're really pissed." Jackson said laughing

Cracking a smile I said "Those two, believed I had killed Laura and had me arrested. They are so lucky that I haven't ripped their heads off."

"Missed that fiestyness while you were away." Jackson said while pulling me into a hug "I like it more since you're mad at dumb and dumber."

"On the plus side, you look cute as hell." Lydia said while hooking her arm through mine as we all walked down the hall.

"I try" I say while flipping my hair over my shoulder "I got to head to Stats."

"Why are you so smart?" They asked at the same time