Chapter 18 Surprise Guest

//Lucy POV//

"..." the figure continues to stand there...but whoever this person was started to walk forward towards everyone who was on the floor injured from the attack. Lucy slowly and painfully starts to stand and walks in front of everyone. Ready to protect them.

"L-Lucy...D-Don't!" Lucifer shouted as he tries to stand but couldn't as he was quite injured worse as well.

"Who are you?!" Lucy found strength to shout as she grabs her arm as it was hurting.

"...Pathetic..." she hears...Her...it was a female voice. "...Totally pathetic..."

"What...?" Lucy said.

"I expected Natsu...or Erza or someone else to stand but seeing you stand up...you're stronger than I thought." The figure said as she was revealed from the dust. She was dress in a cloak that covered her face with a hood. But Lucy can see the clothes she was wearing...they looked familiar to her...and she realized it does. They were like the clothes she had worn the first time she met Natsu and Happy.

They look like my clothes...she has long blonde hair with the exact same color as me...who is she?! Why is she dress like me?! Lucy thought. The girl raised her hand up and it charges a red light...forming into a ball but that wasn't what caught her eyes...what caught her attention was the symbol on the back of her hand.

"Fairy Tail...?" the girl stops charging her magic and it fades once Lucy had said it. Lucy starts to shout at the girl. "Why do you have Fairy Tail's symbol?!"

"My...My...you are brighter than I thought." The girl laughs.

"Answer me, you fake!" Lucy shouted. "Tell me why you are dressed like me?! The hair! The clothes! Even the pink symbol I got when I joined!"

"Why? Hehe...Why?!" the girl starts to laugh uncontrollably. "AHAHAHAHAH!"

"Damn you...!" Lucy grits her teeth as she pulls out two of her keys. "Open! Gate of the Lion Key! Leo! Open! Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!"

"MOO!" Taurus moos as he raised his battle axe. Ready to fight and Loke pushing his shades up, still in his human form. He gets ready to use his Ring Magic to fight on Lucy's command.

"Who is this...girl, Lucy?" Loke asked as he doesn't look away from the enemy.

"I don't know...but be careful...I can feel her magic. It's powerful..." Lucy said as the girl simply stood there.

"Before you even think of fighting me...let me ask you ask you something, Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy silently gasps when she heard her last name being said by her opponent.

"What?" Lucy growled.

"Is it worth fighting for them?" the girl nods her head towards everyone that was on the floor still injured by the laser attack. "After all...you should know how this all ends for you, Lucy...broken...thrown away...forgotten."

"What are you talking about?" Lucy wasn't feeling comfortable by what this person was saying.

"After all...aren't you just a replacement?" Lucy gasped at disbelief at what she had said to her. "You are nothing...but a replacement for Lisanna..."

"You don't know me..." Lucy growls.

"But I do...you see...predicting the future or...knowing how your future will end is quite amazing. It does wonders for you to prepare for the worse..." the girl then pulls the hood down and Lucy stares at the girl in front of her and everyone, shocked, confused out of her mind as she sees...herself. "And I do mean...you."