Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza

//Lucy POV//

"NOW ENTERING THE ARENA ARE LAST YEAR'S WINNERS...REPRESENTING FAIRY TAIL...NATSU DRAGNEEL, AND ERZA SCARLET OF TEAM NATSU!" Lucy hears from outside as both her and Lucifer stand directly at the door. They can hear the cheering of the crowd. Though the thought of fighting two of the guild's strongest at the same time...it was scary a bit for Lucy.

"We're up next...you ready?" Lucifer asked her and she smiles at her boyfriend.

"Now that I'm stronger, I wonder if we can beat them." Lucy asked him as she holds his hand.

"We will try, we have the lead...even if we lose, it will be up to your other self to take the win." Lucifer tells her, it makes her feel a bit less nervous but it didn't help much.

"So what's the plan?" Lucy asked her boyfriend.

"You fight off Erza since you and her are about speed. Focus on how she moves and use it to your advantage. I'll deal with Natsu, blocking his flames requires getting up close and personal." Lucifer said as he says it out loud with a hand on his chin. His eyes drift to her and he smiles, though Lucy couldn't help but smile. "It's a good thing that your guild is people that are battle freaks, right?"

"...You got that right." Lucy smirk and they start to walk out to the arena with their hoods down and holding hands.

"ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE ENTERING THE NEWLY GUILD...REPRESENTING SHADOW OUTCASTS...WAIT...THESE SEEM TO BE A COUPLE AS WELL...LUCY HEARTFILIA AND LUCIFER BLACK OF TEAM LUCY!" Lucy was surprised to hear what the announcer had said...not about concluding about her and Lucifer being a couple but about their team being called Team Lucy. She looks at Lucifer only to see a smile on his face.

"You wrote the team name representing the guild on my name?!" Lucy cried out but with a bit of joy and embarrassment.

"I just want to make sure everyone knew you are the strongest girl I have ever met." Lucifer winks and Lucy blushes but they shake their feelings away as Natsu and Erza walking towards them.

"So you are from another dimension?" Erza asked and they nodded.

"Just to be clear...I won't hesitate to hurt you both." Lucy spoke strongly at them. But more direct to Natsu. "Natsu...you should be ashamed for kicking your Lucy out of the team. And I'm more ashamed about you, Erza. You never thought of not agreeing to what Natsu had decided to do."

"We needed someone that is strong." Lucy narrowed her eyes upon the excuse Erza gave.

"Fairy Tail was your Lucy's family and you all decided to treat her as a trash-bag to be thrown away." Lucifer spoke up. "She told us everything she had to suffer through. I can't judge you for choosing Lisanna over Lucy, Natsu...but I will beat the crap out of you for making her live a terrible life to begin with by kicking her out."

"..." Natsu was fuming with anger. "You don't any rights to say anything between what happen to Lucy and me."

"I made a promise to your Lucy that I will make a point to get her to leave her past behind. So I am good at talking it through...but now that we're here." Lucifer smirks as he cracks his knuckles. "I rather beat it out of you."

"Bring it." Natsu growls as flames ignite in his hands.

"I am your opponent, Erza." Lucy strongly told Erza.

"Your barrier can't protect you from my blades and armor." Erza spat but Lucy simply smiled at her. But her smile wasn't real as she was growing very angry...and she was pretty sure Erza and Natsu can feel her tension growing.