Chapter 48

//Lucifer POV//

"Sateen..." Lucifer said as he stares at his sister's coma sleeping face. She hasn't woken up over the week that he and Lucy...fought...he really needed his sister, to advise him...guide him or to tell him what to do. But she couldn't since she was in a coma. "I promise...I'll get Lucy home safety..."

"Lucifer, we need to get going. If there is a arrange marriage for Lucy. We need to get there quickly and stop it." Lisanna told him as she entered the hospital room where Lucifer is visiting his sister.

"That's right...we need to get there quickly and save Lucy!" Levy appeared at the door as well.

"Without the help of the others?" Lucifer asked.

"We'll do fine without help. And we need to do this now before her father finds out we're coming!" Lisanna explained.

"We dealt with Jude Heartfilia before with Lucy...he sent a guild after her and they-" Lucifer interrupts Levy there.

"I know what happen...and I know Lucy is very sorry for getting you into trouble because she was the target." Lucifer told her but then narrow his eyes as he stared at his fists. "I don't care if he's her father...I don't care what reason why he is doing this...I don't care what I promised before...when I find Jude Heartfilia..."

"Lucifer..." Levy stared at him in disbelief as Lucifer continues to look at his fists but then looks at Lisanna and Levy.

"He is going to die..." Lucifer finally said.

//Lucy POV//

---Two Hours Later---

"..." Lucy was silently crying as she could barely feel her shoulders and her skin was a bit pale for whatever venom Evan had in her teeth. Evan was gone...and was greeted by an elder woman with black and white hair, her eyes were hazel and dressed in rag clothing.

"...Wh...Who are you...?" Lucy asked weakly as the lady sat on the bed and placed her hand on Lucy's forehead.

"My name is Avaline, I will be taking care of you until dinner...hmm...I see Evan has weakened your body, hm?" Avaline smiled.

"Wha...did she do to me? I can barely move..." Lucy said as she tries to move her arms up but Avaline grabs her hands...then Lucy eyes widen in shock to feel something in her hands. She stares to see a purple aura surround Avaline's hands and then Lucy's. She tries to pull away but Avaline had a grip on her. "What are you-"

"You are under my control now...Miss Heartfilia. Your father wanted you to be obedient to listen for the wedding...now...sit up." Avaline smile but her eyes were pure evil. Lucy didn't want to listen to her...but her body...it wouldn't listen to her and her body made her sit up from the bed.

"W-What?!" Lucy gasped.

"Fu-fu...Evan done so well in breaking you down, Miss Heartfilia." Avaline giggled but frowns as Lucy starts to yell.

"Let me go! Sicko! I rather die than marry someone because my father-" Lucy shouts.

"Silence!" Avaline raised her voice and Lucy couldn't speak anymore...her mouth closed from herself on its own. "From here on then...you will be silent. As long as I say...you will obey."

"..." Lucy stared at Avaline with hate.

I'm going to make you regret this...you'll see! Lucy thought as Avaline makes her walk with her to the halls for dinner.

//Lucifer POV//

---Night---

"Wake up..." Lucifer spoke with a raised voice as he held the thug he had knocked out hours ago.