Christmas love

Yes I know it's not Christmas but it's still December so it doesn't matter.
|troyes pov|
How could Joey do that. Why?
Tyler suddenly started hugging me, I was too sad to question him. I hugged him back crying into his shoulder. Tyler pulled apart, but didn't let go of me and started wiping away my tears. I looked into his eyes. He looked at me, his eyes locked with mine. His hand still on my cheek. We started leaning forward, until there was very little space between the both of us. Our eyes didn't leave each other's as we slowly closed that gap between us. His lips touched mine, I felt sparks immediately, neither of us pulled away. Could Tyler be my one true love?
|Tylers POV|
I kissed him. I finally kissed him after what had happened. What if he pulled away, he just saw his boyfriend cheat on him. But something totally different was going on. Troye kissed me back! I felt spark. We stayed like this for a good few minutes. Slowly I pulled away from Troye my eyes still not leaving his. He had a smile on his face and his eyes twinkled in the dark. I realised how late it was outside, then realised that all of troye's stuff was at joeys house. Joey would probably be at Shane's house, and I had a key to his house so we could go and get troye's stuff.
Tyler: wow Troye that was amazing
Troye: Tyler thanks for being there for me
Tyler: hey it's pretty dark outside let's go get you home
Troye: But I'm staying at joeys house. After what he did I don't want to look at him.
Tyler: I have joeys house keys and I doubt he would be home so let's go get your stuff and you can come stay at my place for now ok.
Troye: thanks Tyler so much
Then Troye kissed me again, I did the same back to him. Until we had to pull away to catch our breaths. His face was bright red and he was looking at the ground. I tilted up his head, kissed him on the head and said lets get going shall we. As we were walking to my car, his hands intertwined with mine. He didn't let go until we got to the car. The car ride to joeys house was silent so i decided to put on some music. Slay by Trevor Moran came on, me and Troye started singing and jamming out in the car while driving to Joeys. We finally arrived at the house, one light was on but his car wasn't there. Who was that inside of joeys house. I slowly opened the door and stepped. I breathed in relief that I hadn't been attacked by the front door. We steered walking to the left living room, only to see storm and wolf asleep. Also scarlet and Lilly making out. We slowly backed away not wanting to disturb then as we made out way upstairs.