13

[Connors pov]
We ran all the way upstairs holding Sams hand tightly. It was still early but I could stay up all day for this boy.
We finally got into my room when the door slammed close. I knew was going to happen. I wasn't sure he wanted to though. The rest of that night just flew past and well let's just say I got what I had wanted after all.
[a few hours later]
I heard a loud noise continuously going on downstairs, so I went downstairs holding the bunch of flowers that Sam had gotten for me. Don't judge me ok, I'm not going to kill anybody. I proceeded to make my way down the stairs slowly trying not to make a sound but failing. I slowly unlocked my front door slowly only to see my new friend waiting outside looking at the ground. It was troye. When he noticed he immediately looked up at me then his eyes slowly drifted down. I followed his eyes and realized that he was looking at me still, only to then notice I was completely shirtless and only had boxers on. I blushed, I don't know what was happening but it felt weird that he was staring at me. After a few seconds I realized that he was still standing there waiting patiently, so I invited him in. He walked in slowly carefully looking around at each item in the house in so much detail as if he was Sherlock and he was finding clues to solve the crime. I led him to the living room where the wine glasses and the wine was sitting from when Sam was here. He slowly started talking and saying that he didn't know what to do about Tyler, at least I think that was what was being said but all I could look at was his face for some reason. The way his eyes kept on sparkling even though that he was so worried. The way after he finished each sentence it was as if his smile was getting bigger. I don't know what came over me when I did my next action but for some reason I didn't regret it. I slowly leaned in as he was talking, and stroked the side of his face so gently. He looked at me with such surprise. He leaned in so that our lips were gently touching . I was kissing him! What?! He was just staring at me for a while until he finally gave in and we started moving together. After a few minutes we were on the couch with him under me. Lucky we didn't go any further than that, and he went back home. I didn't feel guilty though for some reason it was so weird. Were me and troye supposed to be together and I was just experimenting with Sam? Then it hit me. Sam!