15

Authors note: Okay i know that this update is so overdue as in over a year overdue but i honestly didnt know what to write at all. Honestly, i still don't know what I'm going to write but i might as well try and see if it turns out okay. Lol sorry. Happy 2018. 

(Tyler's POV) I looked around me. The crinkled white sheets from the night before were now smoothed over where he had laid. The bed was made and looked as if it hadn't even been slept in. I looked around the room, observing how certain things had changed, his stuff gone but the room felt different. My mind trailed back to him. Troye. Where was he? What, was he hurt? i had to find him and just tell him the truth. The truth that i had been hiding from him this whole time. I mean i did feel bad but it was something that i couldn't share. It was personal and i honestly felt so guilty. He had just started to trust and now he had gone. Well clearly i had thought wrote seeing as he wasn't even here anymore. Taking advantage of me whilst making himself seem vulnerable. The face started to get red, my body slowly heating up as my blood boiled. 

But then I looked down at my phone, this was the reason i saw him. The reason that i ever contacted. This horrible thing caused all the pain that i was going through and i wished that i had never done it. I raised my fist above my head and threw the phone against the wall. The noise of a loud thump told me that i had just ruined my phone and that i was probably not going to take that back. I slowly walked over to the phone, crouching down to inspect the damage. Let's just say that i clearly won't be taking good selfies anytime soon. My eyes started to fog up at the thought of Troye. Why did he have to do this to me? The tears started pouring out my eyes and down my cheeks as i went back to my bed and lay down. Is Wasnt being heartbroken once enough?

(Troye's POV)I sat in the cold seat of the plane as the flight was starting to board. This was the earliest flight I could get once I left him. He filled every inch of my mind. Infecting my body like a virus. I shake off the feeling and focus on the plane. I know that i shouldn't have just left Tyler like that but it couldn't lead to anything. I couldn't develop feelings for him. It only leads to other things, things that always end up bad. I knew that this was the wrong thing to do but my mind was telling me that there was no other thing to do. I had already been hurt yesterday. Do i really want to be a fool and go through that all over again?

note; Hehe so it has been over a year, and i still haven't updated yay I'm so good at this.