Chapter 3: The talk

A new chapter for you here,  above is what I think the Aphrodite cabin would look like.

**********

Nico's POV

I sat there as he spoke to me. 

Do it. Take them. Take all of them, and do it now. 

Those words kept replaying in my head over and over again as I played with the medicine drug in my hands. I brought my shaking hand to them and opened one. Nervously, I dropped it in my mouth. I was about to take another one when a knock upon my door sounded. Without permission, Piper walked in, a smirk placed upon her lips.

"So I was talking to my cabin earlier, you know, about your usual gossip back at camp. And apparently Will" She paused when she saw a blush upon my checks, damn what that boy does to me. Piper continued, "Solace has a little crush"

As soon as those words came out of her mouth I shot up and suddenly went from having no interest whatsoever to having loads of it. 

"Really, who?" I demanded eagerly.

"Well, looks like someone else has a crush"Piper taunted.

"No, I don't" I said blushing deeper than before, if that was even possible.

"Oh I forgot that normal people make googly eyes at each other when they don't like them" her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Okay maybe I do like him a bit" I said nervously. I expected her to lash out, after all who wouldn't after finding out that one of you're crew members is gay. What surprised me most was the fact that she squealed.

"ohmigoshiknewyoulikedeachother" Piper replied in one long breathe.

"No, he probably hates me" I retorted quietly. With that being said her face turned calm instead of an excited expression.

"Why would he? Trust me he feels the same, if he didn't than why would hebe all nice to you earlier" She said.

"He probably felt sorry for me" I said mumbling the last part.

"Jeez, you guys are actually annoying me, we both know you two like each other. Do stop being a wimp and go tell him. Seriously, if you don't I will." Piper said turning angry. With that she spun on her heal and left, leaving me in a state of somewhat shock. 

What if Will does like me?

My thoughts wondered to. Damn that boy, always in my head.

Piper's POV

I was standing in my room talking to my cabin through IM. 

"So did you talk to him" Drew asked who was surrounded by a bunch of girls trying to get in on the gossip. You could see the boys in the mirror doing their hair.

"Yeah, he said he liked him a bit, but he was so obviously lying. I bet he loves him" I replied thinking about my earlier conversation with him."What about you?" I asked

"I asked him, he said no but he was blushing and he so had that twinkle in his eye whenever I mentioned his name or anything that reminded him of well you know" Lucy said.

"Cool" I replied.

"We should get them together, like now" Drew said getting annoyed.

"No, I said I'd give them time to get together, but if they don't do it soon then were going to have to interfere." I said.

"But we're going to interfere anyway" A guy from the back mumbled.

"No, not interfere, just, give them a little push"

"Fine" Drew said finally giving up."You work on death boy and I work on happy pants over here" She said. I rolled my eyes at her nicknames.

"Okay, lets do it" I said, followed by a bunch of squeals from everyone and a smirk from me.

I cut off the connection. As I stood in my room looking at the thin air. I could help but smile at my new found plan. My devious plan. Time to put solangelo into action.