Chapter 4: Sisterly love

Note: The images aren't mine, neither are the characters.

**********

Nico's POV

No matter how many times  I try to ignore the fact, it just seems to come back and bite me where the sun don't shine. I couldn't help but think of him, his hair. His blonde silky soft locks that made me want to pull my fingers through it. I just had to think of the blue pools in his eyes that I could get lost in. I just so happen to think of his body, kissing him, his pink lips, his toned chest and his abs, gods. Piper was right, I'm so deep in I can't get out, I just seem to be swimming deeper and deeper, plunging down into the water, the kisses, the love. I felt a soft smile appear on my face as the very thought crossed my mind. 

What you thinking about fag?

He said in my mind. Oh no he's back. I'd thought I'd finally get a break from him, but I guess I'm just so messed up that I can't even get a little break. His voice cut through my mind again.

Ah, how cute. He said in a baby voice before switching to a serious one.

Someone actually likes you. My heart started pounding in my chest, so hard I though it would fall out of my chest. My checks were heating up so quickly as a smile formed on my face, soon dropping into a frown as he said the next words. The words that hit me so hard that I could feel a single tear drop down my face.

Ha, just kidding. No-one could ever like you, no-one could ever even tolerate you. Hell, even your so called friends hate you, they only hang around out of pity, and that little crush if yours, never going to happen. You know I'm friends with the fates. I can tell you what will happen. You'll go up to him, a huge smile on your face and as you tell him how you feel you could sense his disgust growing and he'll hate you forever.

The single tear turned into two, then three then a bunch if sobs. I never knew something like this could hurt me so much, well not since Bianca. I shadow travelled and arrived in my sister's room. She was reading the fault in our stars, her favourite book.

"Ha-Hazel" I said, my voice muffled by my sobs. She looked up from her book, a huge smile on her face.

"What's up Ni-Nico, what happened" her voice saddened and the smile was no longer there, but replaced with a frown.

"I-I.." I tried. Hazel could tell I couldn't talk about it so instead she opened her arms, and I attacked her with a hug. She started stroking my hair and reassuring me that everything was going to be fine as my sobs got louder and became uncontrollable.

"What's wrong?"

"I-"

"Nico"

"Please don't tell anyone but I um." I took a deep breathe and started talking. "It all started after Percy told me about Bianca.

*Flashback*

I knocked on the parlour door walking in from the cold. I saw Percy and the others there. I scanned the room anxiously, looking for a certain someone, someone who was nowhere to be seen. I's been so exited for the day that Bianca had returned, like she promised she would.

"Hey! Where's . . . where's my sister?" I asked, no answer, all I could hear was dead silence until Percy decided to answer me.

"Hey, Nico. Lets take a walk okay? We need to talk" Okay, that's weird but as long as he takes me to my sister.

*time skip to after he told Nico*

"You promised you would protect her" 

"Nico, I tried. But Bianca gave herself up to save the rest of us. I told her not to but she -" Percy ranted but I cut him off.

"You promised!" I shouted and then glared at him. I stepped closer to him and spoke again. "I shouldn't have trusted you." I could hear my voice break it hurt to have to believe that she was gone, especially under the protection of someone,someone who I admired, someone who broke a promise.

"You lied to me. My nightmares were right!" At that moment I knew I slipped up. Because as soon as I said that he started to ask questions. Instead of answering I flung the statue to the ground.

*Another time skip to when Nico runs off*

I can't believe I did that. How was that possible?" A deep voice answered my thoughts.

"Don't you understand your a hades spawn you idiot" I felt a punch to the heart  as the voice said that. 

"Who are you?" I asked. People gave me weird looks but after Bianca, I don't think I had it in me to smile so instead I glared, they flinched.

Awe, now they think you're a freak. Then again you are.

These thoughts went on over and over again in my mind. My heart started racing and my breathing rate increases rapidly. I couldn't breathe. That was until a figure grabbed my solders and calmed me down.

"Nicholas" I recognized that voice as Hades. My father.

"It's Nico" I struggled to get out over my heavy breathing.

"Well, calm down. You can't die yet. Come with me" I though he was being nice but then something hit me. Yet.

*end of flashback*

"So that's when I started to become more prone to panic attacks. Whenever I'd get nervous or worried or sad. So basically quite a lot." I said. A pained look came on her face. She hugged me again.

"Don't worry, you've got me. I wont tell anyone if you don't want me to" She smiled

"Sorry about, you know, shouting at you" I replied regretting pushing away my sister.

"No it's okay, you needed some space and I need to respect that" She was so forgiving it was almost unbearable.

"Thanks. Ti amo mia sorella" I said

"Ti amo troppo caro fratello" Hazel replied.