The Accident

Dipper Pines had visited Gravity Falls every summer since he was 12. After he had finished his studies at his hometown, he had finally been able to move to Gravity Falls and build his own little house, or center of research of the unknown, whatever. It was pretty small house, it only had three rooms, but it didn't really bother him since he was most of the time at his workroom what was the biggest room of them all.
Dipper's twin sister, Mabel, had decided to stay in their hometown after graduation, with all her friends and boyfriend. Was her boyfriend's name Caleb? Justin? Well her boyfriend changed about once in two weeks so it wasn't important at all to remember their names, he wouldn't even ever meet most of them. Speaking of Mabel, she was probably coming for a visit next week, so Dipper would have to clean up a little. Right now his house, especially his wok room, was a total mess since he had been doing important research and hadn't had time to clean all the mess the research caused.

The day was a special day for Dipper. He would use all the information he got from the long lasting research.

He had captured a demon. A demon who had almost destroyed the town and much more, before Dipper, his uncles and Mabel defeated him.
Unfortunately, the demon was 'alive' again and had a plan of destroying the universum, not only the town this time. Well, at least try to do so.

"Let me out!" the small triangle demon yelled in his cage "You'll regret this some day!". Dipper Pines turned around to look at the dream demon who was in the cage, Bill Cipher. "Yeah, I'm sure I will regret destroying the demon who almost killed my family, plans making everything fucked up and lot more. Sure I'll regret it, sureee." he was being sarcastic, smirking and laughing a little.
He was searching for the paper where he had written the spell with which he can destroy Bill with... Forever, hopefully.

It was kinda sad, it would have been interesting to investigate the demon's powers. Well, he'll find a demon who would be easier to work with. It was Gravity Falls afterall, sure there would be at least 10 demons more. And none of the others had caused him any harm so far.

"Found it!" he exclaimed lifting up the paper after a while of searching and ignoring Bill's threatening "You ready to be destroyed Bill?" he smirked. Actually, he wasn't sure if the spell was right, but what's the worst that could happen? He thought to himself. Bill didn't have powers, or at least not much at this point, and Dipper was 100% sure this spell wouldn't give Bill any powers. It was worth a shot.

Bill looked horrified when Dipper lighted eight red candles, cleaned his throat and began to cast the spell "Demonistinum, Hemonistinum, Humanistinum. Namuh otni, egnahc, nrut!"

Bill felt himself burning. Burning into pieces. Then came... nothing. Just emptiness. Darkness. Maybe he was screaming. Maybe not.
He felt himself disappearing, turning into dust, losing his existence. All the things he had been were fading away like his own form.

Dipper smiled as he saw a strong light surrounding the demon. He was proud of himself, and for reason. How many times you get to watch your enemy being destroyed all by you?
Dipper didn't really see what was happening to Bill inside the light, but he could feel that Bill didn't like it.

Suddenly, a strong energy wave pulled Dipper a little backwards and he automatically covered his head with his arms to protect himself. When the wave was gone, he looked again to the place where Bill had been, but this time there was nothing.

Well,

There was a human on the floor, but Bill was gone.
Wait WHY WAS THERE A HUMAN ON HIS FLOOR.

A man! A blonde man! A blonde, naked, unconscious man on Dipper's floor!

Then then a sudden realization of what had probably happened hit him. "Oh shit" he murmured quietly under his breath, looking sternly at the blonde. He had accidentally turned Bill Cipher into a human. Into a hot human, Dipper thought and immediately mentally slapped himself. This wasn't the right time or the right person.

While Dipper was panicking and trying to come up with s plan of what to do, Bill started moving a little and opened his lips a little to say something but was probably too weak to do it. He slowly sat up, looking at his body, a body he didn't remember having. Now that he thought about it, he didn't remember anything.