chapter 8

((For all those who already forgot what happened in last chapter because of the long wait: Bill got his memory back, but doesn't remember anything that happen after he lost his memory, so now he's trying to kill Dipper and Dipper decided that if he's going to die he's going to die while kissing Bill))

Dipper pressed his lips against Bill's as the flames at Bill hand were about to burn Dipper's neck.
Tear falled from Dipper's eye. This wasn't the kind of end he wanted. He wanted to live a happy ever after with Bill. Not to be killed by Bill.

Dipper shocked a little when he felt that Bill's lips moved a little against his, and the flames weren't burning his neck anymore.
Dipper felt a tear that came from Bill's eye as his hand stopped burning and he dropped the knife.
"I-" Bill pulled away "I'm so sorry" he fell to the ground and sterted crying softly. "I remember it all now. I just- I'm a horrible person and I'm so so sorry I just-" Bill was crying more and more, not noticing that Dipper sat next to him, listening quietly "I didn't really want to kill you, because you seemed like a cool and funny person but I did it as... self-defense? And-"
"Calm down" Dipper said gently, caressing Bill's hair. "I'm still alive. It's okay, calm down."

Bill sat up and wiped some tears away. "But... I just- I'm horrible person, I tried to kill my own boyfriend!"
For Bill's suprise, Dipper wrapped his arms around his crying demon boyfriend and hugged him "I already told you, it's okay."
Bill hugged back, holding Dipper so tightly that it almost seemed like Bill was afraid that someone is going to take Dipper from him.
And he kinda was. He was afraid that his own actions were going to take Dipper away from him.

"Dipper" Bill whispered quietly "Do you hate me now? If you do, I understand and-"
"Of course I don't hate you, my dreamy demon." Dipper said, interrupting Bill.
"You... you don't hate me?" Bill started smiling widely, starting crying again, but this time tears of joy.

Dipper pulled a little away from the tight hug, and Bill immediately thought that Dipper had changed his mind and hated him afterall. He stopped smiling, looking down to the floor.

"Bill"

Bill raised his head as he heard Dipper saying his name, and almost immediately the brunette's lips pressed gently against his.
Bill kissed back, moving his lips gently but a little passionately. After a moment he licked Dipper's lower lip, as ask for entrance.
Dipper opened his mouth a little, letting Bill's tongue meet his, as he wrapped his arms around Bill's neck, pulling the demon closer.

"Dipper" Bill pulled away a little "I- I don't think that I deserve a guy like you. You're cute, kind, funny and just perfect. Anf I'm a mean demon that tried to kill you." Dipper tried to say something, but Bill continued "I love you, but I feel like I really don't deserve to be with you, or to be loved by you."

Bill stood up, tears in his eyes and forced smile on his face "I'm so sorry. For everything." He said as he ran away, deep into the forest, where he could think about it all and calm himself down.
And decide does he ever come back to Dipper's life. He had already ruined it twice.

Dipper sat at floor being suprised by all this. Bill got his whole memory back, he forgave him, they kissed and then Bill ran away.
He just wanted them two to live happily together.
He stood up and decided to find Bill and tell him that he loved the demon, he wanted to be Bill's, he wanted Bill and only Bill. And if Bill wanted him to be happy, Bill would forgive himself, like Dipper forgave Bill, and he'd live with Dipper.
He thought that he will find Bill, tell the demon all that, no matter what.

((AAA sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy))