Mabel's here!

I was late afternoon, and the door suddenly slammed open "Hello, bro-bro! Guess who's here!" Mabel exclaimed and ran to hug Dipper who barely knew what was going on.
"Mabel?! What are you doing here?! I thought that you were coming next week?" He asked, smiling as he hugged Mabel back.

While they were hugging and talking, Bill came to the room "Pine Tree! I'm boreeeeed... Hm? Who's this?" He stared at Mabel.

Mabel pulled away and gasped "Dipper! You have a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?" She smiled excitedly when she looked at Bill
"And even that hot!" She continued
Dipper blushed deeply "Mabel, no! Me and Bill aren't dating! Mabel, come here, let's talk." Dipper grabbed Mabel's hand and lead her to kitchen, still blushing.

"Mabel, listen. He's Bill Cipher. I accidentally turned him into human, and he lost his memory and I lied to him so I can investigate his powers." Dipper explained "OMG You're dating Bill Cipher?" Mabel was almost screaming with excitement. "N- No! I told you! We aren't dating!" Dipper said, still blushing.
"So you have a crush on Bill Cipher?!" Mabel asked, again almost screaming.

Dipper didn't know what to answer.

Sure Bill was hot in his human form.
And adorable, attractive and funny when you learn to know him better.
And hot.
Really hot.

Mabel noticed immediately her brothers face "YOU'RE HAVING A CRUSH ON BILL CIPHER!!! I KNEW IT!!!" She really screamed this time "No no no Mabel! I'm not! And be quiet, he might hear us!" Dipper blushed really deeply.

"I know you Dip Dop, you're in loooove! And don't worry bro-bro, you two will make a perfect couple!" She did't scream anymore, but had a smug grin on his face "And I, the perfect mach maker, am here to help you!!"

Dipper knew he can't hide anything from his sister, so he nodded slightly while Mabel talked.
Okay, maybe he had a little crush on Bill. A LITTLE. Nothing more.

They went back to the room where Bill was "Sorry about that Bill. This is my sister, Mabel." Dipper introduced. "Nice to meet you Mabel! I'm Bill." Bill said gently while smiling.
"Yeah I know, Dipper told me. He told me a few other things about you too, like how he feels about you" Mabel smirked.

"Oh, well, how does he feel?" Bill asked, smiling curiously.

Dipper cursed in his mind and slightly blushed "Mabel." He tried to say it calmly, but it sounded more like squeak.

"I won't tell you Bill, you have to figure it out by yourself." Mabel winked an eye.
"But anyways, I'm going to sleep in hotel because I know you don't have another bed and" she talked while walking around to see the house "Wait." she stopped and looked at Dipper "where does Bill sleep?"

Dipper started to sweat nervously, and he was just about to say something but Bill spoke.
"I sleep in same bed with Dipper since we don't have another bed"

Dipper blushed as Mabel started to laugh "bro-bro, remind me, are you guys dating?" Mabel asked, still laughing.
Bill didn't understand why Dipper was blushing or why Mabel was laughing.
Well at least he wasn't bored anymore.