What was that?

Dipper cried. He kissed Bill, but the demon didn't kiss back. He felt like he had failed everything.
He knew it was a bad idea. Now Billl probably thought he was weird and maybe Bill didn't want speak to him anymore.

"Pine Tree?" Dipper heard Bill's soft voice from the doorway.
Dipper swiped his tears away "I understand if you don't want to be with me." Dipper sniffed

"Why would I not want to be with you? You're lovely!" Bill walked over to Dipper, trying to cheer Dipper up

"Not lovely enough for you" Dipper whispered, beginning to cry again

"Why are you crying?" Bill asked holding his hand on Dipper's shoulder "I mean, you tried to do something with your lips to my lips and now you're crying? Why?"

Dipper shivered. Could it be that Bill didn't know what kissing was? What it ment?
"I- It's called kissing. With it you show somebody how much you care abot them" Dipper tried to smile trought his small tears while sobbing. He was too scared to look at Bill.

"You didn't kiss your sister?" Bill looked really confused as he sat next to Dipper "Don't you care about her?"
"Of course I care, but kissing is for somebody you're crushing" he thought for a moment how to explain this while blushing deeply "Somebody you love in a special way, and you-"

"What kind of feeling is love?" Bill asked. "Is it like, when you are with the person you become happy, but little nervous, and you just want to spend time with them and feel like they're your everything and could do almost anything for them to be happy?"
Dipper stared to Bill for a moment "Yeah, I think it is."
"Then I think this feeling I have for you is love." Bill spoke calmly, not looking stressed or nervous at all.

Dipper blushed deeply, staring at Bill with wide eyes while he slowly started to smile really widely. "R- really?" He stammered.
"Yeah. And I really want to try that 'kissing' thing. Let's kiss?" Bill said as he sat next to Dipper.

Dipper stared at the demon few moments before pressing his lips against the demons again.
This time Bill kissed back.

The kiss was gentle at first, their lips moving perfectly along each other. The kiss become more passionate and deep, Bill slided his hand in Dipper's hair, pulling Dipper closed at the same time. Dipper held Bill's waist with his hands, and rubbing them a little.

"That was" Bill pulled out, too soon for Dipper's liking. "interesting. I mean, it's just weird kind of touching after all, but still feels special kind of touch" Bill spoke, but Dipper was too busy to think what he just did.

He had fallen in love with Bill Cipher.

Bill fucking Cipher.

This weren't good.

Well at least Bill loved him back, he thought at same time as he felt the demon starting to kiss him again.

He of course kissed back the demon he loved.