Chapter 13

"Dipper" Ford spoke calmly, but anyone could see the hate and disrespect in his eyes "who is this guy and why is he calling you 'honey'?"
Dipper wanted to scream, or run, or anything that would make him not to have to explain it all.
"Uhm, erm..." Dipper desperately tried to come up with something "W- Why don't you first come in so we can have a nice cup of tea while talking?"

While walking to the kitchen, there was an awkward silence, Ford and Bill looking down on each other.
As they sat down and Dipper beging to make the tea, no one still spoke. When Dipper placed the teacups and the teapot on the table he faced the next problem; he has to decide does he sit next to Bill or next to Ford. He knew that however he decided, the other would get upset or angry.
After a second he decided to sit next to Bill, because it's better to make your grunkle angry than making a powerful demon angry. Also he wanted to hold hands with Bill under the table to get some kind of mental support.
As he had wished, Bill immediately grabbed his hand and rubbed it softly as if he was trying to tell Dipper something like "it's okay, don't worry"

"So." Ford spoke with annoyed woice "I'll ask for the last time. Who is this guy?"
"Um" Dipper was tryimg to come up with something to say, anything was better than actually telling it was Bill Cipher.
Then Dipper remembered the story he told Bill.
"He's my research partner. He's a demon, but he doesn't want to destroy anything" Dippet tried to sound confident "I'm doing investication on his powers."

Ford looked like he didn't believe a single word. Well, maybe he believed the word 'demon', judging by his face.
"Oh really?" Ford spoke with ice cold voice "Then you can show me the reports and such, right?"
Of course Dipper didn't have anything like that, but he could just..
He could...
He didn't come up with anything he could do. Panic took over and before he even realized it he was speaking "hehe, yeah sure!" Dipper was sweating slightly. Of course there was no reports. As he saw Ford getting up, he let go of Bill's hand and stood up.
As Bill stood up, Ford spoke sharply "You are not coming". Bill couldn't do much about it, so he sat back down with a frown in his face.

Ford walked towards Dipper's workroom, and for Dipper it felt strange how quiet and rude Ford was. Dipper followed Ford few steps back, and as he walked into the room Ford closed the door after them.
Ford looked at Dipper who wanted to fade away.

"That demon." Ford's voice was even sharpier and colder than before "He's Bill Cipher isn't he?"

Dipper panicked. How could Ford now? Will he do something?
Will he do something toBill? Thst thought made Dipper panic even more. Thoughts of Bill getting hurt or even dying made him want to cry. He would never want something like that happen to Bill.
What if Dipper himself did or said something that made Ford know it was Bill Cipher. It would be Dipper's fault if Bill got hurt. He couldn't stand the thought of it.
Dipper tried to say something but the words were stuck. Nothing came out af his mouth and he couldn't do anything but stare at Ford's judging eyes.

Ford seemed to know by Dipper's expression that he was right.
"Dipper." Ford tried to be calm but Dipper could hear the anger from his voice "Do you know how dangerous he is and- OH GOD he called you 'honey' and 'my love', are you dating a fucking DEMON WHO TRIED TO DESTROY EVERYTHING?!?"

"No- I... Grunkle Ford! Bill is not-" Dipper's head was full of word he wanted to say, things he wanted to tell Ford, like that Bill saved him. But nothing came out. Some tears filled his eyes as he realized that there was no way he could help the demon he lived. He was just a nerdy coward.

"Dipper, did he do something to you??" Ford asked, and without giving Dipper a change to answer continued "I'm going to kill that asshole demon...!"

"No, Grunkle Ford!!" Dipper grabbed Ford's coat as he was going out the door, causing Ford to turn around to look at Dipper.
"He's dangerous, do you understand!?" Ford almost yelled while taking a gun out of his pocket "DANGEROUS. I have to destroy him!"

"Sixer, Sixer, Sixer. Didn't you say I'm evel because I destroy things" Bill smirked as he spoke with a familiar playful voice "If you destroy me, you'll also probably destroy Dipper's hear too."

Dipper immediately letted go of Ford's coat and ran to hug Bill tight. After all the awful thoughts he had he just wanted to hold Bill tight. He could feel Bill's arms wrapping around him, Bill protecting him with his body.
Bill stared angrily at Ford for almost making Dipper cry.

"You are right." Ford said after a moment of silence "But that does only mean I'll let you live now. If you do anything to Dipper you're fucking dead. Dipper, if you need, just give me a text and we'll get rid of that disgusting piece of demon garbage."

After those words Ford left, not saying goodbye or anything, slamming the door after him.

((What would you guys like to have in this fic? I have about the whole plot, but I could do some fluff like them going on a cute date somewhere etc. So the question is; do you want fluff, smut, only going with the plot or something else (if you have an idea please write it on comments or give me a message)? Also I want to thank you all for reading this story, it has over 2K reads, thank you all so much!))