Chapter.2 Ew

Chapter.2 Ew

Yes. Today was Monday.

How could I have forgotten what today was? Christina called me five times last night and sent me at least 100 texts this morning just to remind me to wear something less attractive than her so she would look amazing.

For some silly reason she had this crazy idea that she was not only going to meet Matthew Palmer, but she was going to marry him and have two kids with him, a boy, Dylan, and a girl, Maddie. I swear she's insane.

Christina and I were just about to pull into the parking lot when she started having a spaz attack. But I couldn't completely blame her. I too was a little excited when I saw the limo in front of us.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! How is my hair, Nic? What about my makeup? Is this shirt okay or does it make me look too desperate? Oh my God! He's not even ten feet in front of us!" She started jumping up and down in her seat when she couldn't get her seat belt off fast enough.

"Christina! Calm the hell down! Oh my God chill out! He might be able to here you!" I laughed. She just glared at me.

"Shut up. He can't hear me." But she whispered it.

And then we both went silent when the limo door opened and out stepped HIM.

His blond hair was tousled just enough and his sleek black sunglasses covered his eyes, but his chiseled face only made me certain that his eyes were just as beautiful. He stood tall and proud, he had to be at least 6,2'. His black tight t-shirt complemented his toned chest and his faded jeans probably coast more than my car I'm driving right now, even if it was only a dented white Sienna.

He got out of the limo in a graceful, fluent motion as he tossed a tip to the chauffeur and nodded. The chauffeur handed him his backpack, which looked expensive, and quickly ran up the steps to get the door for Matthew again. And again Matthew tossed the man a tip before saluting him and heading in the school.

"W.O.W" Christina spelled out, shocked.

"Yeah, wow is right." I said, only my shocked voice had a little more of an edge.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I like him." I shrugged, noticing the line of cars behind us beeping.

"Already you don't like him?" She sighed, knowing this was going to happen.

"Yeah, I don't know. There's just something about him that I don't like."

"But didn't you see him?!" She gushed.

"Yeah, I did and he is very good looking, but it's just that he didn't open the doors by himself and he tipped that guy to do it for him. I hope he isn't like that here."

"What do you mean?" She asked, collecting her things as we got out of the car.

"I mean, I don't want him to think he's better than everyone else." I said, walking up the steps.

"Yeah, I guess." I could tell she did not agree.

As we walked into the school, there was a huge amount of girls standing around one locker. It was easy to tell whose locker they were at. All the guys looked mad, standing against the wall and throwing disapproving glances and nods in all the girls' directions. At least there was no screaming. I didn't even know we had this many girls in our school!

"Attention all students." Principal Lynch announced over the loud speaker. "Before going to any classes, please report to your home rooms first. Thank you and have a good morning."

There was a loud sigh coming from all of the girls as they retreated and walked to their home rooms.

It was then when I saw the tall, blond muscles approach us. He saw us gawking and walked over before walking down the hall with a map in his hand.