Chapter 5 - House Party

Michael pulled up near his old friend Luke's house and parked on the already busy road. Checking in the mirrors to see nobody was around, he reached into the glove box of the front passenger seat and pulled out a revolver, turning it over in his hand and opening the barrel. It was fully loaded. He adjusted the SnapBack on his head and sighed, then climbed out of the car and walked while sliding the gun into the waistband of his trousers, then he placed his hands in his jacket pockets and entered the house. A table was nearby with various drinks and mixers laid out across it, so Michael took a cup of beer and downed it with a shot. He snarled at the burning vodka as it slid down his throat and twisted his neck. 

As Michael climbed the stairs to the first floor of the house a tall boy with a naturally blond quiff came around the corner and started up the stairs while not noticing Michael as he reached the top, but the boy stopped and walked back down once he spotted the brunette girl who disliked Michael. He smiled as she wobbled while approaching him and caught her just before she fell into some people. He greeted her toothily. "Hey there, tipsy drinker" Luke said merrily, pushing the girl back up to her feet.

"Luke!" She replied, touching his face affectionately and drunkenly. "You made it" She beamed.

"This is my party, baby" Luke said, rolling his light blue eyes. "And you need to lie down and sober up before you go home" He added, sweeping her off her feet as she passed out. She slung an arm over his neck and kicked her long bare legs merrily while Luke carried her bridal style up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. He placed her down into the bed and poured a glass of water from the ensuite, then returned to her and crouched near her head end of the bed as she sipped he glass. He gazed fondly at her as she drank the cold liquid and blinked sleepily.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, placing an arm under her head.

"Nothing" Luke replied with a shy smile. His eyes wondered down her slim body as she laid on her side facing the teenager, her short pink dress failing at its job of hiding her parts. Her boobs were basically falling out of the low neckline. Luke took full advantage of the fact and rolled her onto her back while moving the dress up her body, his hands feeling her soft skin as he went.

"No, Luke" The girl whined as his cold hands travelled up her body to her breasts. She wriggled under his touch and tried in vein to push him off, but he'd mounted her and bang unbuttoning his trousers. "Stop! No!" She yelled loudly as Michael walked passed the door.

He stopped once he heard the sounds of a female in distress and listened as she continued the words of a woman denying something. When he heard Luke's voice saying its okay, he'd heard enough. Michael threw open the door and surveyed the room: Luke on top of a girl clearly trying to push him off and that sent Michael toward the edge. "Get off her! Get off her!" He yelled charging at Luke. He grabbed the blond boy's collar and yanked him off the poor girl and onto the floor, as she concealed her modesty. Michael threw a punch at Luke's face and caught his jaw a few times, making him bleed. "You're an asshole, Hemmings" Michael told him as he triumphantly got to his feet and backed up from the bleeding blond boy. He went to reach for his revolver, but thought better of it and turned to the girl while she laid passed out across the bed, her dress covering half of what it should have.

Luke shakily pulled himself to his feet and grimaced at the pain in his face. "She craves my affection" He said, almost pleading. "She wants it between me and her!" He cried as if emotionally hurt.

"Force it upon her again and I will end you!" Michael threatened in a serious tone, glaring daggers at his ex-best friend while adjusting the girl's dress to make it look like it once did at the start of the evening. Luke shrugged and reluctantly made his way out of the bedroom, staggering into the bathroom opposite as Michael carefully scooped up the girl in his arms and proceeded toward the staircase. He carried the sleeping teenage girl out of the loud and busy house and accidentally knocked her foot against a doorframe. Then he carried her to his car and put her in across the backseat and climbed half heartedly into the front seat and started the engine.