Chapter 1

It had been years since the Bella's and treble makers graduated college. Beca and Jesse had moved in together in a very nice house. They were in love... Well at least they thought they were. Beca still worked at the studio and Jesse found a new job working at a big business. Lately they had been fighting a lot and Beca had been stressed out because deep down she knew she loved Chloe. One day she was working in the studio and she couldn't  produce right and nothing was going the way she wanted it to. Beca finally gave up. She slammed her hands down on the board and got up. " damn it!" Beca then grabbed her keys and ran out to her car after clocking out. As soon as she made it to her car she got in and drove to jesses work. Upon arrival she got out and went into the large building making her way to the receptionist. " Jesse Swanson?" She asked. " sorry ma'am he's in a meeting right now can I take a message?" Beca felt the need to yell build up. She took a deep breath. " I'm his girlfriend can I please see him..." The receptionist nodded quickly as she continued typing. Beca ran to where the meeting was being held and opened the door and saw Jesse. The look on his face was priceless. He looked at Beca as if he didn't know what she was doing here. " Jesse I can't do this anymore... I've been living in a lie... I-I'm lesbian... The only reason that I've been dating guys was so that my dad didn't hate me because he doesn't accept it... But I'm tired of living in a lie... I love Chloe and I have all along..I'm sorry... It's done.." Beca began to leave as Jesse stood up. " Beca wait!" Beca then began to walk faster as she pulled her phone out and dialed Chloe's number. " pick up chlo come on.."