Chapter 3

" no no it's okay... Theirs a reason why I brought you here and wanted to tell you this... I broke up with Jesse because I can't live in a lie anymore... I'm Lesbian... I have been all along... The reason I even dated a guy was to please my asshole father who doesn't accept who I am... But that's not why I brought you here today... I brought you here to tell you that I have always been in love with you... It's always been you..." When Chloe heard those words escape from Beca's mouth she felt her heart swell with happiness. She then ran into a hug with Beca. Beca caught Chloe and picked her up spinning her in a circle. Beca then set Chloe down and before Beca could say anything Chloe kissed her passionately. Beca wrapped her arms around Chloe's waist as Chloe gently placed her hands on either side of Beca's face. After the passionate kiss they slowly released from each other's lips. Beca looked down and back up at Chloe and began tapping her foot in rhythm with the song she was about to sing. " I'm bulletproof nothing to lose..." Chloe's eyes uncontrollably started to fill with tears. " fire away fire away ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away you shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium.." They sang in harmony. Beca then walked up to Chloe smiling widely. The tears fell from Chloe's eyes but Beca used her thumb and wiped them. " just do me one favor Chloe.." Chloe looked up at Beca and smiled softly. " anything.." Beca looked deeply into her eyes and smiled. " be mine.." Chloe placed her hand on Beca's cheek and continued smiling. " I'm yours. "