Chapter 2

Beca continued walking out of his work building. You could hear the faint sounds of Jesse yelling fading by each further step she took. She anxiously waited for Chloe to pick up her phone as she walked outside and got to her car. " hello?" Chloe answered. "Hey chlo it's bec I need you to meet me at Barden like asap." Chloe began to grow worried hearing then tone in Beca's voice. " um sure Becs is everything okay?" Beca took a deep breath and smiled a little. " everything's cool don't worry" Beca then said bye to Chloe and hung up the phone as she got into her car. As she got into the drivers seat she grabbed the wheel and took a sharp exhale and started the car and drove off to Barden. It took a while to get there from Jesse's work. The drive gave Beca a while to calm down and think about what she's done. After about thirty minutes she pulled into the Barden Parking lot and saw Chloe in her car. Beca parked right next to her and got out and locked her car. Chloe got out as well and walked over to Beca. " hey..." Beca said nervously to Chloe. " hey! What's up Becs?" Beca stayed quiet for a minute and then looked at her. " follow me..." Beca began to walk to where her and Chloe first met at the Barden Bella's booth. They both stopped and Beca looked at her. " so... " Chloe looked back at her worriedly. " so?" Beca began to fidget her fingers. " I broke up with Jesse just a few minutes ago..." Chloe's eyes then widened and she hugged Beca. But on the inside she was happy about this happening she just didn't want to mention it to Beca because she thought she wouldn't ever like her in that way. "Oh my god Beca I'm so sorry..." Beca looked up at her confidently and gently pulling away. " no no it's okay... Theirs a reason why I brought you here and wanted to tell you this... I broke up with Jesse because I can't live in a lie anymore... I'm Lesbian... I have been all along... The reason I even dated a guy was to please my asshole father who doesn't accept who I am... But that's not why I brought you here today... I brought you here to tell you that I have always been in love with you... It's always been you..."