Shower scene •Vic Fuentes•

A/N
Hello! I'm vv excited for this because smut is my passion :')
I'll warn now things will be VERY smutty. I'll put warnings before each chapter if they contain anything that could be triggering or make people uncomfortable.
So here's my first chapter; vote, comment and send in request for more updates!!

•Vic's pov•

I wiggled my keys in the lock to the door of my shared home with my fiancé, Y/N. I'd had a long day of recording and all I wanted to do was cuddle with my beautiful girl.

I shut the door behind me and kicked off my vans "baby, I'm home!" I yelled and set the bag I had with my laptop and a few other items in it on our kitchen table.

I didn't get a reply so I started walking up the stairs. When I was about halfway up I heard the shower running and music softly playing. As I got further up the stairs the music got louder and I heard Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles playing with Y/N belting out every word to the chorus. I chuckled to myself and pushed our bedroom door open to see steam coming from the connected bathroom. I quickly and quietly rid myself of clothes and snuck in with her still singing.

•your pov•

"Luucy in the skyyy with diamond-aah! Shit!" I jumped back in shock when I saw Vic's head poke out from behind the shower curtain "Vic, you scared the hell out of me"

"You sound wonderful" he stepped in, naked, with a smirk "but I'd love to hear you screaming my name instead" I felt his hands on my hips and was pushed against the cool tile.

I let out a little whimper when he started attacking my neck with his teeth and tongue "Oh- Vic" I moaned and he brought one hand down between my legs.

I felt two long fingers push into me and my back arched off the wall, pressing my bare, wet chest to his. I heard him groan softly as he watched his fingers pump in and out of me. He gained speed and I felt my legs becoming unsteady "so wet already" he mumbled.

My hands roamed from his back to tightly grip his biceps. He curved both fingers and my hips jerked forward, only to be pushed back against the wall. I started moaning loud as his fingertips wiggled against my gspot "ooh-god yes!" I was close to my high and he abruptly stopped, pulling his fingers out of my dripping core. I whined at the loss of contact but I was quickly shut up by Vic's fingers being shoved in my mouth.

"Suck." He demanded in a low voice. I did as told and sucked them clean of my juices "now suck something else" he brushed his fingertips across my cheekbones and I sank down to my knees.

I was now face to face with his large member, almost fully erect "what if I don't?" I challenged, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

He narrowed his eyes, clouded with lust "then I'll have to punish you baby girl" I gently held his cock and started to stroke him "you don't want that, do you?"

"What if I do?" I placed a kiss on his upper left thigh then the same hip, my hand still around him.

He grabbed my arms and yanked me up to my feet "then that's what you'll get" he spun me away from him and I instantly felt a sting across my right ass cheek "how many to you think you deserve, princess?" He rasped in my ear, pushing my hair to the opposite side.

"I-I uhh" I couldn't make out words as his hand groped over the spot he had just smacked.

"Use your words" he hit the opposite cheek a little harder and I let out a long moan.

"F-five" I threw out a reasonable number.

"Okay starting now, count with me" his palm collided with my skin again and I pressed my body up to the wall.

"One" I moaned.

Another.

"Two"

Another.

"Three"

Another, much harder.

"Aah-h f-our" I barely got out.

I felt the final smack and soon after he slammed into me "fi-ooh! Fuck!"

He held me hips firmly and thrusted quickly. I put my palms flat on the wall in front of me "holy shit Y/N" Vic moaned into my neck. His teeth sank into my skin and my moans cut off into whimpers of pain and pleasure.

The faint sound of skin smacking skin was barely heard over both our moans. My legs shook fiercely below me, threatening to give out "V-Vic baby- I'm so c-close" I stuttered between each powerful thrust.

"Let go" he mumbled into my neck, sucking harshly on the skin.

His hips angled up more and I threw my head back against his shoulder. falling over the edge I screamed out his name countless times. He slowed his pace to bring me down from my high and turned me back to face him "all good sweetheart?" He asked, pushing my wet hair to fall down my back. His expression was softer now, making sure he didn't push me too far.

I nodded and he lifted me up so my legs could wrap around his waist. He pushed into me much slower than last time and kept a steady pace, not rushing it. One of his hands held the back of my right thigh and the other gripped my ass. He kept his head down and watched himself slowly slide in and out of me.

It was moments like this that I truly loved. I ran my fingers through his snarly, wet hair and tugged it gently, earning a little groan. He lifted his head back up and pressed his lips to mine for the first time since he's been home. I smiled against them and kissed back sweetly.

It soon became sloppy, along with his thrusts. He sped up again and I moaned into his mouth. I could tell he was close, and I was too. I clenched around him and felt him twitch inside me "c'mon baby-" I coaxed and started to buck my hips against his.

I spilled over along with him after a few more seconds of him pounding into me.

"You have no idea how much I needed that" he panted after he set me down. I smiled at him and peppered kisses across his shoulder.

The two of us washed up and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the mirror to brush my hair. I instantly spotted the three dark marks going down my neck "Victor! We have dinner with your parents and Mike tomorrow, what am I suppose to do about this?" I pointed to the purple and red hickeys.

He just shrugged with a smirk playing on his lips and walked into the bedroom.

✖️✖️ Well I hope you all liked it! Please send in requests so I can write more ✖️✖️Ily 💖