•Stressed Out•Perrentes•

Perrentes is a gay ship so if you're
homophobic get your ass outta
here, because there's more where this came from ((;

•Tony's pov•

"Yeah I know he's stressed about the
album, but this is ridiculous Vic. It's
three in the morning" I said worriedly to my boyfriend's brother.

"Just try to talk him into taking a
break and getting some rest" he tried to reassure me.

"He's so god damn stubborn" I huffed
"but I'll try, talk to you tomorrow"

"Later turtle" Vic hung up and I rested my head back against the couch I was
sitting on. I closed my eyes and listened to the rhythm Mike was beating on his drums. It was a fast pace that I've been hearing over and over. Then, at the same part it stops and he starts over. Occasionally I heard him yelling or a crash of sticks and god knows what else being thrown against the wall of our
practice room.

I sighed and stood up, making my way down to our basement where Mike was sat at his drum kit with his back facing me. His head was down and he was writing something in a notepad.

The stench of weed hit me and the room had a foggy atmosphere. I padded across the carpet in my bare feet.

"How's it coming?" I asked, resting my hands on his bare chest from behind.

"Shitty" he spat and shrugged me off.

"Mikey, it's three in the morning. I think I speak for the neighbors when I say go to sleep" I told him.

"I still only have half of the fucking song, Tony. I'm not going to sleep." He picked up his drumsticks but I quickly snatched them from his hands.

"You're all worked up about this so you're not going to get anything done either way. Because even if you do more tonight you know you'll look back at it tomorrow and change everything." He stared up at me with a hard glare and he knew I was right.

He stood from his drum stool and stepped close to me "I'm not going to sleep, because now you've got me pissed off" he took a hit from the small joint I didn't even realize he had been holding before putting it out in an ashtray "so I'm going to take it all out on you" he leaned down and growled in my ear.

I felt my heartbeat quicken and my dick twitch "W-what are you gonna do?" I asked, my voice now trembling in anticipation but it sounded more like fear.

His calloused hand gently held my jaw so I was looking into his now almost black eyes "oh baby, you know I'd never hurt you" his concerned expression turned into a devilish smirk "unless you were begging for it" the hand previously holding me jaw reached around to smack my ass.

I moaned and jumped forward so my body was pressed to his. He knew how much I loved it when he was rough, and it was good for him to get his stress out in a way we both get pleasure. I especially loved it when he was high because he was more kinky and I knew how much more stimulated he was.

"Get up stairs and be naked on the bed by time I get there" he snapped and turned away from me.

I stumbled back before climbing up two flights of stairs to obey orders. I quickly undressed and pulled out the box of "toys" we keep under the bed. I set it by the foot board and tried to make an apropriate position. I decided on sitting with my legs crossed in front of me.