•Drunk•Tony Perry•

Here ya go @Ptvlia x)

Y/N pov•

My eyes shot open when I heard the front door to my apartment slam shut. I picked my phone up off the table and unlocked it to check the time, four o'clock in the fucking morning. I also saw a text from my boyfriend, Tony; I'm on my way over baby girl, be prepared ;)

At four in the morning, is he crazy? I soon found out he wasn't crazy, but very drunk. He stumbled into my bedroom as I was climbing out of bed "Tone?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Hi princess" he sultered over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked, bringing my hands up between us to rub my eyes.

"Well I went out with the band," he spoke, starting to kiss up my neck "and I just needed you" his voice got deeper by the end of his sentence.

"But baby, it's so late" I mumbled. I wasn't really mad, I'd rather him come wake me up than cheat on me.

"It's actually early" he chuckled against my ear before sucking on the skin below it.

I ran my fingers through his hair and let out a soft moan. I might as well go with it.

He walked me to the bed and leaned down to lay me back "this is what I've wanted all night" he said, running his hand under his shirt that I was wearing. He took advantage of my braless chest and squeezed each nipple harshly, making me squeak in a mix of pleasure and surprise. I felt him smirk against my neck before tugging the shirt off.

I heard a low growl come from him once the shirt was thrown and I was left in just a pair of black panties, his favorite. I lifted my hips up slightly, wanting him more than I realized. But Tony has that effect on me and he knows it "Tone-" I gasped when he started rubbing circles over my damp panties.

"Baby girl, I'm gonna destroy you" he moaned in my ear.

He started kissing down my body, licking and biting my most sensitive areas that he's come to know. He clamped the waistband of my underwear between his teeth and slowly dragged them down my smooth legs.

Once they were out of the way he climbed off the bed to rid himself of clothes. He took off his shirt and I kneeled on the bed in front of him, undoing his pants. His jeans dropped and I saw the thick bulge in his briefs, the sight making my mouth water "you know what I want princess" he smirked and I gladly got to my knees on the hard wood beneath my bed.

I kissed him through the fabric then dragged my tongue around the tip. After a good amount of teasing I pulled down his boxers and took him down my throat. I gagged slightly when he grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth, but I didn't mind.

"Auh- fucking choke on it Y/N" he moaned out, throwing his head back. Usually Tony was shy and quiet, but in the bedroom he was very vocal.

I hallowed my cheeks causing the most beautiful moans to fall from Tony's lips. After a few grunts and thrusts into my mouth he pulled me off with a 'pop' and easily lifted me onto the bed.

Almost instantly he had his face buried between my legs. He sucked my clit past his lips and my hips jerked up closer to him. I felt his fingertip graze across my entrance before sliding in with ease "baby girl, you're so wet" he moaned against my inner thigh when he lifted his head.

I nodded and whimpered in response. I just felt the corners of his mouth lift before he added another finger and thrusted them into me quickly. I wriggled around on the bed while he continued to finger fuck me, his mouth moving back down to torture my clit.

"Aah-h! Tony, oh god!" I moaned out as I clenched around his fingers and reached my first orgasm of the night. He kissed all over my body as I came down before kneeling between my legs.

"Tell me what you want" he said deeply, his fingers tracing over my hip bones as he stared down at me.

"Your big cock Tony- I want it" I moaned out, receiving a pleased grin. Followed by a grunt and a wave of pleasure as he slammed into me "yes!" I yelped at the sudden indulgence.

I watched above me as Tony let out a small huff each time he rammed onto me. His bottom lip was pulled between his teeth, his eyes barely open as they locked with mine. I could hardly keep them open to watch the sight before me or control the pitch of my moans.

"Fuck yeah babe- say my name" Tony groaned dominantly, turning me on even more.

"Tone-Tony" I struggled to get out between gasps and moans. When he found my gspot though, I screamed "TONY!"

He seemed to enjoy that and only increased his already fast speed "That's right- fuck you're so sexy" he moaned lovingly, pulling me closer to his sweaty body "lemme see that ass" he said, abruptly pulling away.

I whined when he pulled out but quickly got to my hands and knees, awaiting what was next with excitement. He wasted no time in pulling me close with both of his calloused hands on my hips. He pushed back into me with a low moan making my toes curl.

He took one hand from my hips and tangled it in my hair. He tugged harshly at my roots in an attempt to hold off longer, I knew that all too well. But he kept up a smooth rythm, releasing his grip a little. The feeling of pain in my scalp was subsided by that spreading across my ass "ooh-yes" I gasped at the pleasurable sting.

I don't think I'd go as far as saying I have a pain kink, it's just Tony. When he gets so rough like that I get so turned on that I feel more numb to the actual pain.

I balled the sheets below me up in my fist and pushed my ass back to meet Tony's motions. I felt myself getting closer to my climax and I felt him twitch inside me "where-fuck-do you want it- baby?" I asked him in a broken sentence.

"You'll worry about that after you cum" he said smacking my ass cheek again.

I dropped my head to the pillows below me and felt the pit in my stomach "Tony-oh my fucking god Tone!" I moaned at his final thrust before spilling my juices all over his cock.

I heard him moan loud above me then I was yanked around to find him standing at the end of the bed "open up" he moaned stroking his glistening length with a shaky hand.

I crouched down so I was eye level with his hand and sucked gently on his tip, lapping my tongue over his slit "o-oh fuc-k" he yelled out in a raspy voice as he released into my mouth. I gladly swallowed before we fell back to the bed in a sweaty, sticky mess.

"Y-yo you're so- amazing" I sighed and heard him chuckled.

"I love you" he slurred into my neck before passing out on top of me.

~
Hello it me :')
You all should go check out my Mike Fuentes book because that has a lot of fun smut on it and I also have a Kellic so yeah self promo aye