•Fireworks•Cashby•

For @Cashby_TRash enjoy ;) sorry it took so long xx

•Alan's pov•

I walked up the steps to a large mansion with my best friend, Kellin. This was just another college party, but I knew he would be here. Austin Carlile. I met him the first day I started at the University and ever since there's been some unbearable sexual tension between us. It was now the 4th of July and his best friend, Vic was throwing a big party to start off the summer.

We stepped into the crowded living room area and were almost instantly greeted by Vic, Austin and Vic's younger brother who's name I think is Mike.

"Heyy" Vic stumbled and wrapped his arms around the two of us, making us laugh. He was obviously wasted already.

"Hi Vic" I stepped back along with Kellin and scanned the rest of the room, trying to avoid eye contact with Austin.

"Hello Alan" a tattooed hand waved in my face and I heard the voice that made my knees week.

"Hey Austin, good to see you" I smiled when I turned and looked up at him, getting caught in his gaze.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Vic exclaimed holding up an empty bottle. He took Kellin by the hand and we followed all the way to the kitchen.

We made our way up to a make shift bar with a girl who had bright red hair behind it "what do you drink?" Austin asked when the bartender came over.

I contimplated what to order before deciding to maybe tease Austin a little "A Royal Fuck." I smirked at Austin as the words rolled off my tongue, then looked to the girl.

"Nice choice" she smiled before dipping under the bar setup.

I looked back at Austin to find his eyes locked on me, slowly traveling down. He took a step forward and the scarlet haired girl set a full bottle of the kind of beer Austin had been holding in his hand, as well as a drink that matched her locks.

"Thanks" Austin tipped her five dollars before handing me my drink "your Royal Fuck" he said with a smirk.

"Thank you" I smiled and sipped the sweet liquor. My eyes wandered from the bottom of my glass up to Austin who was licking his lips.

"So Alan tell me, what wonders can those lips work?" He leaned down close and spoke deeply in my ear.

I took a sharp breath and almost choked on my drink. I ripple of pleasure shook through my body as he tugged my earlobe with his teeth, awaiting an answer.

"Uh-h well, I-I" I nervously stuttered and mentally punched myself for doing so.

"Well?" He stood up fully to tower over me and drink his beer.

I finally snapped back into reality and smirked as an idea came to mind "Why don't you meet me when the fireworks start at 10 and find out?" I could easily sneek away from Kellin if I haven't already lost him by then.

"First room, to the right, at the top of the stairs" he stated and kissed my cheek before slipping away.

****************

It was almost time for the fireworks to start outside and everyone was making their way to a spot so they could watch. Kellin and Vic were hanging over one another so I quickly snuck away through a blurry crowd until I found the stairs. The house was still full even though most people were outside, there's so many fucking people here.

I made my way up the stairs and turned the handle to the first door on my right, just as Austin had said. It was empty and dim, lights from outside shining through a window. A large bed with a mess of pillows and blankets on top sat against one wall and a desk by the other. Posters of what I made out to be bands and one of a half naked man were hung around on the walls. I wonder who's room this is.