Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Xyzha's POV

"Xynie, Xarina, are the weapons and gadgets ready?"

"Yes, leader!"

"Xena, did you deposit the money?"

"Done, leader!"

"Xyla, did you pack our clothes?"

"Of course, and I guaranteed that we'll be fashionably prepared in whatever we encounter. As always."

"Xerine, did you finish enhancing the the van?"

"Yup, I added a few adjustments that will help us in the mission."

"Good. Let's go!" I grinned and dragged my luggage out of our dorm. They followed me and we made our way out of the school. When we reached outside, we took one last look at XI.

"I'm gonna miss this place." I heard Xena say. We all nodded in agreement. Yeah. I'll miss this school.

"A little over reacting, aren't we now? You do know we're still coming back. We just need to finish this mission then we're back." Xyla said as she added a fifth layer of lipgloss on her lips.

"We all know it's not gonna be that easy. Do you tholink it'll become a traditional mission if this is as easy as 123?" Xarina raised a brow towards her.

The pink haired girl just rolled her eyes at her. We all entered the van which Xerine just enhanced. I've got to say, I'm impressed. The van's interior appears to be normal-sized outside, but if you enter the van, it's almost as big as our dorm. It was also full of gadgets and other things that the twins made.

"Welcome, masters." An unknown voice greeted us as we set foot in the van.

"Whoa, what the hell was that?" Xena looked around, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Oh. That's Xin. She's the one that will control this van while we're out. The twins helped me program her. Impressive right?" Xerine grinned while making her way to the driver's seat.

I made my way towards Xin. After I inputted the data of our mission, I pressed the scan button on the control pannel. "Xin, locate Los Angeles, California and take us there." I commanded.

"Yes, Ms. Xyzha." Xin started scanning the world map.

"What was the address of the house we're staying at, again?" I asked Xena.

"Fictors Subdivision, 419 St, Block 7, Lot 7." She answered.

"Kindly locate that place, Xin." Xerine commanded.

"Gladly, master." Xin answered. We saw the van start to lift up from the ground based on the view outside. The walls of this van are specialized. From the inside, the walls of the van seemed transparent. And no one from the outside can see the van and it can transform to any kind of vehicle. The power of the Corpuz Sisters.

Oh, I forgot. You still have no idea who the hell we are. Okay, let me introduce you to the eXiles.

Let's start with the twins. Xynie Corpuz. 15 years old. Loud,childish, a professional prankster. She has choal black eyes and black hair with dark blue highlights, and average in height. Together with Xarina, her twin sister, she helps the group by creating devices that helps us during missions. She may be playful, but she's a genius.

Xarina Corpuz. Her personality is the opposite of her twin sister's. She's academic-focused, matured, a bit loud but not as loud as Xynie. She has black hair with purple highlights, same height as Xynie, and violet colored eyes. She's also good in hacking and data gathering which is useful during missions.