Do you remember?

I was walking to school, why? I don't know. I have a car but yeah, As soon as my class started things began to go downhill. Everything went by so quickly I thought that it was a dream, well at least I hoped so. I went to the restroom only to find Tyler there, now on a normal day that wouldn't have been a problem but today wasn't a normal day, oh no definitely not.

"Oh look who do we have here?" Tyler said with a eerie smile on his face.

"Who do you think? The president of the United States? No, it's just me." I replied with a smug look on my face.

Now, that wasn't a particularly good response, because before I had even seen him move his fist had already connected with my face, he hit me over and over again. I lay on the ground half unconscious.

As I lay there I started getting visions but they were blurred.

"Are you alright?" My mom said before she disappeared, only to be replaced by a smirking Jason

"Oh poor Percy, if only you had more friends that could help you" Jason said before he started laughing. Then the worst one came Annabeth.

She didn't say a word she just looked at me. Suddenly everything went dark.

That's when I woke up. I looked at my clock on the wall and realised that I would be late for the swim team try outs. I hurried to my closet and took out some random clothes. I threw everything on my bed and went for a quick shower. After I got dressed I ran downstairs to the kitchen and found a plate of blue pancakes. Paul was putting on his shoes at the door.

"Sally had an appointment with some publisher for the book that she is writing, I'll be home late today because I have some matters to discus at school." Paul said as he was leaving.

I ate the pancakes and got up. I ran to my car, I looked at the time and realised that I had only 6 minutes left, so I started the car and drove away.

I made it just on time. I quickly hurried to the dressing room, which was big, like really really big. The floor was tiled with white tiles and the walls were blue. The dressing room was very bright because there were a lot of lights.

I had a blue swim trunk and blue goggles on. I walked through a hall, saying motivational things to myself.

"If I become the captain again this year mom will make me a blue cake." I whispered to myself.

With that thought in my head I walked in to the swimming hall.

When I looked over to the tribune I saw a lot of parents and students sitting there, I saw Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel and Leo sitting there. But what surprised me the most was that Annabeth was sitting there.

I looked over at Coach Hedge, he was giving me an expectant look, Coach Hedge was a short but buff man. He had short brown hair and he had a goatee. He was broad shouldered and he was always carrying a baseball bat even during swim try outs.

I jumped into the water, we started with the front crawl. I swam as fast as my arms and legs could carry me. When I reached the finish I saw that the other kids were just halfway to the finish. I did the freestyle 200 meters in 1:45 which was close to the world record.

Coach Hedge called me forward.
"You don't have to prove yourself anymore Percy, there is no beter captain than you." He said as he escorted me to the seats to the side of the swimming pool.

"How about you make your own team this year. You can choose anyone you want. So just sit back and enjoy the show."

So, I just sat there watching whom I should pick for this years swimteam.

Until I looked over my shoulder to see what Jason was doing but I ended up making eye contact with Annabeth so we stared at each other for a solid ten seconds, now that was awkward luckily Coach Hedge took out his megaphone and told all the swimmers to get changed and meet him there within ten minutes.

"Percy, did you make a team?" Coach Hedge said through his megaphone.

"Yeah, yeah I think so." I replied with my hands around my mouth forming an O so that he could hear me.

I looked behind me to see what my friends were doing but it turned out that they had left, including Annabeth. The only ones sitting there were Rachel and a few of her friends.

Oops, I guess that I forgot our 'date'. Oh well, I'm sure that she will understand why I couldn't make it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
Thanks for the 120 reads. Oh and sorry for the slow update. I had a lot of stuff to do.
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

COMMENT
VOTE

:-) love you guys,
Percyfanficguy speaking here,
Everybody have a great 2016!!!!!
PEACE OUT