Relax & Stress

Percy p.o.v:

Hot water streamed down my back, my muscles relaxed and I entered a different reality. One where I had no problems, everything was going to plan. Water had that effect on me, like some sort of a drug.

I turned the water off and dried of with a towel. I picked up my black jeans and a random black hoodie. I sat down on my bed, I wanted to do something but there was nothing to do.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my contacts, my finger landed on Leo Valdez. Why not? I called the number.

"Hey! Leo here!" He answered right away.

"Hey Leo, it's me Percy." I scratched the back of my head, "I uhh was wondering if you had some free time to fill?"

"Yeah, sure man! I'm in my garage, working on Festus." He answered.

"Alright, I'll be there in 15."

I grabbed my keys and closed the door behind me. On the way to my car I decided to go to the small store down the street.

The store was as empty as always, the creepy guy was still as creepy as always. I was looking around for something to drink, when I noticed the new drinks by Coca Cola. They had different colours now.

"Ooh nice, blue coke." I said enthusiastically.

I walked to the counter and put down the drink.

"Hi, was that everything?" The cashier, Nico, said with an expressionless face.

"Yes, that's all." I said equally uninterested.

"That'll be 1 dollar, please." He said.

I payed for the drink and was about to leave when Nico called me back.

"Hey dude! Do you go to Goode?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking."

"Okay..... oh, my name is Percy." I said before I walked out.

------15 minutes later------

"Hey! Leo! It's me, open up!" I yelled as I knocked on the garage door, loud noises came from inside.

After a few seconds the noise stopped and the garage door opened, Leo looked at me with a big smile, "Wassup man!" An excited Leo said.

"Nothing much really."

"So.... You and Rachel, did you work it out?" He worriedly asked.

"If by that you mean her yelling at me and then soaring off in her Porsche, then yes." I chuckled sadly.

"I'm sure it'll work out in the end, so you wanna see what I've been doing with Festus?" Quickly switching subjects.

"Yeah, show me."

He smiled like a mad man as he popped the hood, if possible the engine bay looked cleaner than the car itself.

"This right here is a 7.0 L V8!" He was practically jumping.

"Wow, it doesn't get more American Muscle than that." I was impressed.

"Oh but it does!" Leo laughed.

"How?"

"It's supercharged, she makes around 650 horsepower and I did all the work myself." He proudly said.

"Jeez, are you planning to fly with it?" I chuckled.

"Well, I do like to think of Festus as a dragon."

"Why's that?"

"Because she literally spits flames!" At this point it looked like Leo was about to take off himself.

"Okay, how about you show me huh?" I said.

He seemed to contemplate it, he finally settled with an answer, "Okay!"

I stood behind the car as he started it, it was so loud that my heart was beating along with the rumble of the engine. He slowly revved up, out of nowhere he put his foot down. As soon as he released the gas pedal the exhaust basically exploded with fire.

I was sure that I had lost my hearing. Leo stepped out of his car laughing his ass off. "I wanted to... to... to warn you." He laughed.

His laughing was cut short when Calypso barged into the room.

"LEO! I WARNED YOU!" SHE YELLED.

"I'm sorry, I was just showing him." He pointed at me, who was still recovering from the damage.

"Oh, hey Percy." Calypso said, she then continued to grab Leo's ear.

"You are a little devil!" She said.

"Yeah sure, I am burning hot!" He laughed. "Auw auw auw!"

Calypso left us and returned to the house.

"That was fun!" Leo declared.

"You wanna hit up Jason?"

"Yeah, let's scare him with Festus." He evilly said.

"No! We are not doing that again, I thought I died!" I said.

"Okay, but I warned you."

"When?"

"When I floored it." Leo laughed.

I looked at him, dissaipointment clear on my face. He just loved to joke around, but I know that he uses it as a  mask to hide behind. I know from experience.

"We are taking my car. Let's go." I sternly said.

Wow it took me forever to write that because:

1. There was this wall, I think it was on Writer's Block street.

2. I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A PERCY JACKSON/ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STORY!

Currently working on the 3rd chapter for that story.

AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE MY OWN CHAOS STORY. I always wanted to write one.

COMMENT here please!

1: Chaos story

Or

2: percy/marvel

I'll do my best to update more often.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

PEACE OUT!