Studying

We were surrounded by wolves, all that I could think of was why they hadn't attacked us already. Probably because they had just arrived, but I couldn't help the feeling that I was missing something.

"Let's go, Rachel." I said while putting on my seat belt.

Rachel started the car and the wolves began growling and slowly walked toward the car. Rachel put the car in reverse and floored it, the wheels lost grip and began spinning.

Suddenly the wolves sprinted towards the car, but they would never be able to catch up with us. The car bounced up and down on the dirt road but after a few minutes we were out of the woods.

Rachel slowed down to let a car pass in front of her, and I looked to the left were there was a sign. It said: Warning! Aggressive wolves in the woods! Enter at own risk.

"Ah, so that's what I missed!" I said with my finger pointing towards the sign.

"Oh well, at least we had some fun, right?" Rachel said, tilting her head in a cute way.

"Yeah, definitely."

Rachel dropped me off at my house and then she drove away. I went to my room and fell asleep, I had just enough time to take of one shoe.

>---------------------------------<

"Percy! You're going to be late for school" I woke up to my moms voice yelling from another room.

My mom was right, if I wasn't going to hurry up I would be late. I took a short shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I made it just in time, again.

My algebra teacher had a huge surprise for us, as I already said I am not into surprises. We have a test tomorrow and I don't understand anything.

"Sir please, I don't understand anything!" I was trying to get the teacher to help me prepare for the test.

"I'm sorry Percy, I don't have the time for it, ask one of your friends." The lady said, so I went to Jason.

"I need help too!" Jason said as we were walking towards the lunching area. "Maybe Annabeth will help us?"

"No, she doesn't like me!" I said, however she probably was our only hope.

So Jason and I went to look for her. She was sitting alone at a table reading a book. We sat down around her, she turned a page and then she put the book down face first.

"What do you want?" She said sounding just a little irritated.

"We need your help with algebra?" It came out as a question but it wasn't suppose to be.

"Yeah, always happy to help a friend." Annabeth said with a sigh.

"What?" Jason and I said at the same time.

"Mr D wants me to make friends, because my dad is worried about me." She said.

"Yeah, thanks so much. My place at 6? Is that fine with you guys?" I said looking at the two of them.

"Yeah, sure." Jason said as he was wiping his glasses on his shirt.

"Uhm, Percy could you pick me up? I don't have a car." Annabeth said as she was putting her book in her backpack.

"Yeah, okay. I'll pick you up. Here's my number call me when your finished." I wrote down my number and gave it to her.

Jason and I stood up and walked to the table were all our friends were sitting.
>-------------------------<
I was waiting for Annabeth in my car. She was still getting ready. I had been waiting for over 15 minutes when she finally opened the car door.

She looked as if she had been crying. She was wearing skinny jeans and a dress that reached to halfway her thighs.

"You okay?" I said trying to be friendly.

"Yes and by the way, I don't hate you but I don't like you either. So let's keep these kind of conversations to a minimum." She said as she turned to face me.

"Okay, just don't hit already." I said as I started the car and drove off.
>-------------------------<
We were sitting around the table in my kitchen, Annabeth was sitting in the middle with me to her right and Jason to her left. She was almost finished with explaining when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get that!" I said relieved that I didn't have to think about Algebra for a few seconds.

I opened the door to find a teen dressed in black, with black spiky hair that had blue highlights in it.

"Is Jason there?" She said without even introducing herself.

I turned around. "Jason! There's a gothic here for you."

"Tell her that I'm not here!" He whispered/yelled.

"It's too late for-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, because the girl pushed me too the side and walked in. Without even taking her boots off. Mom is gonna kill me.

"Hey. Why the Hades did you do that?" I yelled to her, but she ignored me and walked on.

"Jason, why aren't you answering your phone!" At first I thought that it might've been his girlfriend or something, because they looked nothing alike each other.

"Please, Thalia just tell mom what I told you." He pleaded, but Thalia was definitely not gonna do that.

"Come on. Let's go, mom wants you home now!" Thalia said as she grabbed Jason's arm.

Jason left without struggling, he wasn't the type of guy to get in a fight with his own sister. Which left Annabeth and me alone.

"You wanna go home?" I asked her.

"No actually not, but I have to." She said, I couldn't make up if she mixed some sarcasm in or it was really what I thought it was.
>-------------------------<
We had arrived in front of her house, but all the lights were out which I found really odd. She stepped out of the car and was about to close the door.

"Annabeth!" She opened the door and looked at me. "Thanks so much for helping me out. If you need something just let me know."

"Yeah, no problem. Thanks for the ride." She said as she closed the door and walked away.

"Holy Hera, you are more beautiful than I cloud ever imagine." I whispered as I watched her open the door to her house and walk in.

I started my car and drove away while the radio was broadcasting Fall Out Boy: My songs know what you did in the dark.

I am back, sorry for the long wait, but I had a lot of things on my mind lately 85% of that was school. Thanks for reading you are the best!

Comment
Vote

And btw I am writing another story, if you like Pertemis and Percy having a lot of new adventures stay up to date, I will be publishing it soon.

Peace out,

Percyfanficguy