Chapter 2

Thank you guys so much for the votes!
Keep on voting, there's no such as thing as too many votes!

Oh and my co owner is currently not available so I need a new co owner, anyone that wants to help me edit and give me prompts can message me!

Pic of Jack Johnson

I hope you enjoy, please comment and vote!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Jack stared at the test and wondered what to do. No way in hell was he going to show Nate, especially not after he just got spanked

Jacks arse still hurt so Jack decided that he would fake Nate's signature for the sake of his ass.

Jack walks over to this bag which thankfully had a test in it but this test he got a good grade on. He had gotten 88% so Jack had easily gotten Nate's signature.

This test had been in his bag for a month now so he could show this test and the bad test to Nate.

That way, if jack would get bad on a test, he could show the good grade too and easily get off the hook.

Jack pulled out his test and looked at the signature which was pretty simple.
It was Nate's name in cursive with a line underneath.

Jack also pulled out a black pen and slowly did the signature on his hand for practice. Jack did the signature several more times before trying it on his test.

Jack sat at his desk and did his best not to mess up.

"Hey Jack!" Niall burst in.

This sudden move surprised Jack who ended up messing the signature.

Jack quickly covered the test and stuffed it in the drawer of the desk before Niall saw it.

Both were in the same grade so they did the same tests, but they didn't have the same classes together so Niall did not know what Jack would be doing for school.

"What're you doing?" Niall asked plopping onto the floor and cocking his head.

"Uh- nothing." Jack said."I actually am supposed to be cleaning my room but I'm taking a break."

Niall glanced around the room and nodded.

"You should get back to cleaning. Your room is a disaster!" Niall suggested.

Jack shrugged.

"I'm not really the clean type."

"I can tell!" Niall laughed.

Both boys were quiet before Niall spoke up again.

"Jack, don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you okay?" Niall whispered. By 'anyone' he meant Nate.

"Uhm I won't tell anyone, your secrets are safe with me." Jack promised.

"So I don't know about you but I got my EQAO test back and I totally flunked it." Niall explained.
(A.M: an EQAO is a test done in Canada, Ontario for students in grade 3, 6 and 9 but in this story the test will happen in grade 10)

"What did you get?" Jack asked.

"Don't laugh okay?"

"I won't laugh."

"I got.." Niall's voice was barely audible."A 35%."

Jack actually wasn't surprised. He remembered a month ago how Nate kept on telling Niall that he better get higher than a 70 and he remember how Niall would hide his phone behind the calculator case while 'studying'.