Chapter 7

When everyone voted earlier than u expected so have to upload your chapter while ur life is on the verge of collusion.

Keep up the votes! I got a prompt and next chapter will be updated once I get a prompt. I like to keep my chapters original.

30 votes and next chapter will be uploaded.

<><><><>

Third POV

Nathaniel watched the door shut when Niall left and he listened to Niall's footsteps as he went upstairs.

Nathaniel was very smart for his age, almost gifted. He knew how to distract himself and that's what he was doing right now.

"Nathaniel. Come here." Nate said.

Nate sat down on a black chair and waited for Nathaniel.

Nathaniel took small steps towards Nate and once he was close, Nate grabbed his arm and pulled him over his lap.

"Let's see. 25 sounds good with my hand?" Nate asked.

Nathaniel surprisingly has been given more before so he nodded.

"Words, Nathan." Nate said.

"Sounds good." Nathaniel whispered.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Nathaniel was only 6 so he began crying at this point. Nate made sure not to go to hard on him. Nate was basically just tapping Nathaniel by now.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Don't bother Niall anymore. You decided to mess around with him and now he's very sad." Nate explained. "Bree wouldn't be haply if she knew about this, would she?"

"She wouldn't be h-happy." Nathaniel cried.

Nathaniel grabbed onto Nate's leg and rested his face in his lap.

"Then why would you do it?" Nate asked.

Nathaniel thought of an answer but couldn't think of a good one so he kept his mouth closed.

Nate paused the spanking and waited for an answer and when he didn't get one, he resumed to hitting the boy.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Stop n-now!" Nathaniel whimpered. Nathan was tightly hugging Nate's thigh but if didn't hurt him.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Nate quickly ended the discipline and pulled Nathaniel into his lap.

Nate rubbed his back and ran a hand through Nathaniel's hair.

They sat in the chair for about 5 minutes when Nate stood up.

Nathaniel also stood up but whined because he wanted to continue cuddling.

"No." Nathaniel pouted.

Nate looked down at Nathaniel who had his arms raised, wanting to be picked up.

Nate laughed and picked up Nathaniel, who wrapped his legs around Nate's waist and his arms around Nate's neck.

Nathaniel rested his face on Nate's chest and shut his eyes, tired and in slight pain.

He hasn't cried too much but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

"Stay with me." Nathaniel said. "Please?"

Nate was very impressed by his cuteness.

"We'll go to your room and I'll stay with you till you fall asleep, okay?" Nate asked and Niall nodded.