Chapter 3

So I have a random question, who do you want to see get spanked in the next chapter?

Thank you all so much for voting, keep it up and comment more!

Third POV

Nate stood by the kitchen counter trying his best to make some lunch for the boys.

Nate had come home earlier than he usually does so he got home before Niall and Jack did.

Nate's also NOT the best cook, he mainly makes things like pasta, bread and jam, sandwiches and small things like that but when it came to cooking chicken or lasagna he failed miserably.

But today was supposed to be a good day so poor Nate spent a minimum of 2 hours making lasagna for the 2 lads.

He heard that Jack had gotten an honor award and was pleased but he had not seen Niall's term 1 report card.

Nate put on his oven gloves to prevent him from burning himself and put the tray of lasagna into the oven. He shut the oven door and tossed the gloves into the counter, he was exhausted and hot.

He wiped his forbear with the back of his hand and leaned against the counter sighing.

Nate wasn't used to doing a lot of work as he was a CEO of a company which meant he only did desk work and work with files, he was not sure how to work using his hands.

Nate took off his apron and hung it around the oven handle and walked up to his room to change out of his smelly, stained clothes.

While he was busy changing in his room the 2 boys unlocked the door and entered talking loudly and laughing.

Nate quickly walked downstairs midway through changing his shirt.

Jack was happy and his smile went from one ear to the other.

Niall came in with a neutral look on his face, he was calm yet worried.

Niall nor Jack had not expected to see Nate home early and cooking so both were surprised at first.

"Nate?" Jack squealed, "You're home early!"

Jack ran right into Nate's chest. Nate wrapped his arms around Jacks body that seemed small compared to the tall, buff man.

"Yup, you've done so well this semester, I wanted to give you a little treat. It's not that special but I tried."

Jack just smiled and hummed in response.

"Niall dear, show me your report card too." Nate said still smiling. He had seen several tests of Niall's and they had all been good so he was expecting 80's and 90's but he did not know was that Niall only showed Nate about a quarter of his work cause the rest were bad tests.

"Mine?" Niall asked pointing to himself.

"Yeah obviously." Nate said with a laugh.

Niall paled slightly and lay his bag on the table. Niall then opened his bag and pulled out a light brown envelope that had the words 'TERM 1 REPORT" written in the front.

Niall gulped before handing the envelope to Nate who was oblivious to Niall's concern.

"I uh have to use the bathroom." Niall whispered before he quickly walked out of the room.

Nate smiled and opened the card.

His eyes scanned the paper, he was shocked when he saw that Niall was failing chemistry.

Niall's highest grade was a 82. His second highest was a 71. From there his grades just got worse.

Nate didn't say a word. His grip on the envelope tightened causing the paper to fold slightly.