Chapter 10

I honestly love you guys, I read every comment and tysm!

Oh and just give this song a chance, listen to it for at least 2 minutes, its rlly good!

Comment here if you listened to the song or comment a similar song.
----start----

Niall curled up in the ground, he had been crying for a while now.

There was a clock in the room but Niall didn't move from his position or open his eyes as he wept.

He heard the tick tock sound of the clock and he tried matching his breath with the sound to calm himself down and it seemed to be working.

The rooms light wasn't on but the lamp was, only lighting up the room a bit.

It was dark outside so wether the curtain was pulled or not, the room wouldn't have been affected.

It felt like more than an hour to Niall, but in reality, he'd only been lying down for just past 30 minutes.

Niall sat up and crawled towards the wall, then sat down with his back against the wall and his legs pulled close into his chest.

It was when he put all his body weight on his butt did he realize how much pain he was in.

Slight contact with his behind hurt so Niall lay back down, on his side.

Niall took this time to look around the room.

Niall was usually in the room while being spanked or about to be, so, Niall being in the room knowing he'd already been punished was different.

He was able to focus and see the furniture of the room and he saw how every few minutes, a quiet ding would come from the computer.

Nate must be very well known if those dings were notifications.

Niall let his curiosity get the best of him and walked over to the computer.

Niall was doing anything possible to distract himself from the pain and to not break down crying again.

He was emotionally and physical hurt so going on Nate's computer was definitely helping him ignore the pain.

The screen was dim and tinted but when Niall moved the mouse, the screen lit up.

Suddenly it was bright.

Niall red the soft, cushiony hair and questioned wether he should see if it was comfortable.

Niall's back hurt so much eh thought that even a pillow surface would hurt him.

Niall Shelly sat down on the chair and he felt a short sting when he sat down by eventually, he got used to the small stings.

Niall's eyes were wide and a bright blue, filled with interest and curiosity.

Niall went to google and entered Y8.

It was a website Niall used to play on a lot for games. It was similar to mini-clip.

Niall's mouth was shaped as an 'O' as he giggled and played bomber man.

Maybe having Nate leave him alone wasn't all that bad.

Niall pouted as he lost the game but restarted right away.

Niall harshly pressed down on the keyboards, trying to get the bomb to appear.

He was laughing and enjoying his own company but then.

But then he heard footsteps.

Niall's eyes shot straight to the door and he listened carefully.