Chapter Four (edited)

~~~------Author's Note------~~~

Another edit is done! I hope you guys like my edited versions better than the original chapters from the story. :3 I know I definitely do.

Enjoy!

(Note: Any Beatles fans out there? Well, if you're out there and reading this, then I have a challenge for you! I mentioned someone in this chapter. Try and find what their name has in comparison with the name of one of the Beatles' songs.

Here's a hint:

Last names can be weird sometimes. But sometimes, they're even weirder when you spell them using only every other letter. ^.^ Or they could spell out some cool new-and possibly familiar-names...

Feel free to comment if you've figured it out! Also feel free to comment with any other Beatle related things you may have noticed! :D)

#~~----MysteriousPast----~~#

Mona's POV

"Uh... What?" I muttered as I sat up in my springy bed. My eyes seemed a little blurry, but I could definitely tell that this was not my hotel room. "What?!" I shouted nervously as I scrambled up in my bed. "Where the hell am I now?! Oh no. Hell no. Don't tell me. This is that hospital, isn't it?" I looked around me to see that, yes, it was that stupid hospital. At least, it looks like it. It looks like almost the exact same room too...

"How did I get back here? And how--" I stopped my sentence short as I saw her there. Ugh, that woman disgusts me. It was the nurse from the other day. I swear, it isn't enough for me to fucking magically reappear in this stupid hospital, this lady just has to be here too.

She was just standing there, watching me with this creepy ass stare. It was almost sinister, that look she was giving me. It just gives off some really evil vibes, as crazy as that may sound. Just her glaring at me like that sends chills down my spine.

Freaky.

It's as if she's staring into my soul or something.

But anyhow, her weirdo glares are the last of my worries right now. What I need to know more importantly right now is why I'm here and what exactly is going on.

"Hello Miss... Minnette." the evil woman hissed.

Well, she didn't actually hiss it, but it sounded somewhat like it. She sounded kinda like a snake with peanut butter stuck to the roof of its mouth... It still hisses and everything, but it isn't quite as intimidating with that lisp and all.

"What's wrong, are you feeling lost? Don't you worry about that, someone is coming to get you." Her frown then turned into one of the most disgusting, vile crocdile smiles I ever did see.

"They're coming to take you back. Back to where you belong. Here they come," she said, gesturing to the doorway as it creaked open, revealing two shady figures. "There they are."

As the two tall, gloomy-looking figures walked in, the room went dark. Really dark. And the next thing I know, they're coming towards me in a somehow very menacing way.

My head was beginning to hurt a whole lot and my eyes were starting to bug me again. My vision had blurred more, and the big blobs that my bad eyesight were seeing as the two people were standing right next to me on either side of the bed with something in their hands.

"What... What's going on?..." I began to feel sick and the nasty hospital lady began to smile even bigger. Grinning a very mischievous smile, she began to laugh this maniacal laughter.

It sounded like a laugh of pure evil. It was so terrible... It made my ears hurt. It almost felt like my ears were bleeding. I swear, if that woman doesn't quit it, I'll punch her in the face. I feel like my ears are about to fall off, if that is humanely possible.